What tyres were on the car from factory?

p1tse

Advanced Member
I know brands and models have moved on since first launch, but what tyres were on the car from factory?

Mark_teg

Staff member
I think Bridgestone protenzas, not sure on model though. U.K. Ep3s were possibly the same.

wj51fut

Advanced Member
I had some Yokohamas on mine when it came over. Not sure on the model but they were like the sport version.

I have a brochure somewhere. I will have a look.

Edit: looks like I had A046 Yokohamas.

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
Think they were bridgstones. Im sure its on one of those jap car review you tube vids when they compare a few type r variants on a track....know the ones I mean? Sure they give a spec list and it had bridgstones

p1tse

Advanced Member
Ha, looks like a mix thought. But if Gok has a brochure with a046, unless they changed it during times of releases?

Stewlark

Advanced Member
When the dc5 was released I think the current Bridgestone that was out was the RE040, RE050 replaced them

wj51fut

Advanced Member
Patch_teg said:
Ha, looks like a mix thought. But if Gok has a brochure with a046, unless they changed it during times of releases?
Mine came over with A046 tyres (I think) looking at the tread pattern they look the same. Doesn't mean that these were factory though.

integraleo

Advanced Member
Re040 for ep3 re050 for dc5. If you watch best motoring dc5 videos that's what they all seam to come with when they race stock ones

integraleo

Advanced Member
Apologies my mistake, just re checked YouTube. Typed in dc5 best motoring and it's on there Re040s fitted. That was on dc5s release in japan

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

p1tse

Advanced Member
WJ51FUT (Gok) said:
Mine came over with A046 tyres (I think) looking at the tread pattern they look the same. Doesn't mean that these were factory though.
My mistake, thought you had a brochure stating it

I wander if they changed on the FL?