what up from Florida

donmeca2020

what up everyone, i dont own a type r but i do have a rsx .
eternal blue pearl 2002 model i have to say i like this site nice simple layout not too much stuff its nice so i just wanted to say what up also my name is Chris

MJ Type-R

Advanced member
Hi Chris

Glad you like the site by the way :lol:

I have been on the RSX one a few times myself, a lot of info for us lot :xgrin:

Mike

DC5 Girl

I also just wanted to say that I like this site alot, I'm a member of clubrsx.com, that's about the only web site in America devoted to the DC5. I didn't know such a site like this devoted to the Type R existed, I kinda ran into it searching on AOL.

Sad to say as mos of you know we don't have Type R's in America cause...well I dunno but I thought I'd join to find out some info. about the jdm and uk version of my car.

PS. I'm not the only American on here am I? :?:

JOM

Advanced Member
Hi Chris and welcome.

Hopefully from your knowledge of the American sites you will be able to advise and guide when we have any questions.

James

DC5 Girl

Hi, yea I can answer questions about anything you might have reguardindg the car over here.

Now I have a question for you...The Honda Integra doesn't come with a sun roof, rear wipper or cruise control does it?

Bye the way my names not chris....It's Jen....sorry..... :)

Erm

Advanced Member
The JDM type r does not come with a sun roof or cruise control no

The higher spec models come with a rear wiper tho :D

oh and the engine start button too :roll: yeh i know its childish but i like it :p

DC5 Girl

Yea...I'm jellious...I want the engine start button in mine, along with the side markers and the srs H airbag. I'm trying to save up some money to get them.

On the engine start button do you just turn the key 2 clicks and then push the button and the cars starts? How does that work?

Also, know any sites where I can get some of the items I'm looking for above...some place that will ship to the US?

You guys overall get a much neater car....even the red H honda rims....oh well what can I do????

MJ Type-R

Advanced member
Hi Jen

On the engine start side with the switch, I have one :wink: , you need to turn the key 2 clicks, then press the button in, or you can also just start it by turning the key again, but the button is more fun :lol:

Send me a PM, I can get a starter button for you, then post it to the US, you may need a couple of other bits, but can discuss more in a PM.

As to we get a much better car, true, but they are all imported unofficially from Japan, currently Honda UK does not sell a DC5 spec car here officially, we are just lucky that we drive on the same side of the road as they do in Japan :wink:

Speak soon

Mike

DC5 Girl

Hi, I just ordered the side markers and the engine start button for an S200, it's the same idea. We'll see how well my fiance' can install these items. He wants to work for Honda in a year, he's done with school in Aug.

I'll write more latter, it's 3am here, need sleep.....Jen

JOM

Advanced Member
Jen,

I was origninally repying to Chris - it was his post :wink:

Hi to you too :D

James