Advanced Member
its just the usual type r spec but with tinted rear glass,fold in mirrors and
a rear wiper and wash. to be honest, if you buy a car new and the
garage said would you like to pay more cash,maybe £1000 and have
these extras would you pay it cos i wouldnt. its just an added bonus
when you get 1 with it.

mikegsi

Staff member
there are a lot of differences in the c pack range though, just typical of upgrades you can get, mine has privacy glass, but not rear wiper, and only has parcel shelf and starter button cos i put them in myself

dan the man

Advanced Member
mike your wrong..

EVERYTHING is an option...

But the C pack was an option in itself and u got a few things..

so in the end any car could have combination of mirrors and wiper or glass and button etc...

:? :? :lol:

mikegsi

Staff member
so what specifically is the 'c pack' then??????

loads of people claim to have a c pack car, but they are all kitted with different optional extra's????

JiB

Advanced Member
My car's got the sills, and mirrors and tints but no parcel tray...dealer didn't think it was C-Pack though..

JiB

Advanced Member
FAQ said:
Q. What is the "C-Pack"?
A. C is for comfort, the C-Pack includes

Privacy glass
Rear Wiper
Electric folding wing mirrors
Lol, in case anyone is too lazy to click. I was just sayin that if my car has all of those then, it's C-Pack?

What about the door sills and things?Starter Button?

Evs

Advanced Member
JiB said:
FAQ said:
Q. What is the "C-Pack"?
A. C is for comfort, the C-Pack includes

Privacy glass
Rear Wiper
Electric folding wing mirrors
Lol, in case anyone is too lazy to click.
You've ruined my experiment now :evil: although tbh I already knew the result :roll: :lol:
JiB said:
I was just sayin that if my car has all of those then, it's C-Pack?
Yes.
JiB said:
What about the door sills and things?Starter Button?
They're options, but not part of the C-pack.

Evs

Advanced Member
jimmy_atr said:
Maybe "What C-Pack includes" can be made into sticky at top or even better a pop-up when everyone enters the site that flashes and says what the c-pack includes :wink:
Making things into stickies renders them invisible, so there's no point.

Popups would be a waste of time too, because some people wouldn't even read it if you wrote it on a piece of paper and shoved it under their nose. They'd rather start a new thread and/or post crap in existing threads to increase their post count... :roll:

The problem is with user mindset, not with presentation of the information :idea:

mikegsi said:
thats cleared that up then! :wink:
It had already been done to death and even included in the FAQs. There was nothing to clear up :!:

hondafreek

Advanced Member
Krisen Type-S said:
lol, sorry for not searching guys
Don't apologies mate, most people don't search.
When their question is answered by "do a seach", they usually don't come back.

Does it really hurt just to answer the question?? :roll:

If you can be bothered to write a response of "do a search" why not type a few extra lines to answer the question?

Newbies do ask questions. Surely thats what the forum is for?

Evs

Advanced Member
Krisen Type-S said:
lol, sorry for not searching guys
No probs mate, I wasn't actually having a pop at you and sorry if it came across that way :oops: :)

hondafreek said:
Does it really hurt just to answer the question?? :roll:

If you can be bothered to write a response of "do a search" why not type a few extra lines to answer the question?

Newbies do ask questions. Surely thats what the forum is for?
I agree - I know he's a newbie and if you have a look back you'll see that I posted him a link, which answered his question and possibly a few others he might have had too... :idea:

Something like that is no problem to answer, so as you suggest it's just as easy to answer it as to say 'do a search'.

But then the question got asked again even though it had already been answered, so... :roll:

As an aside, the questions I (we) do have a problem with are the general 'which exhaust?', 'how do I get xxx bhp' when there's a mine of information on here already that is worth sifting through because you get a richer answer with more different views on the subject. If you do that and are still unclear then fine, but I've seen a few people say 'I cba to search so can you answer this?' 'Um, no, actually I cba... :roll:'

:wink: :)

kingston

Advanced Member
Make my Ultimate Exhaust thread a sticky and then it would solve all which exhaust questions :wink:

Evs

Advanced Member
No point - that would make it invisible and a search will find it anyway :idea: :lol: