whats it for?

benny

Advanced Member
down the sides of the outer windscreen there seams to be a lip of some sort, like you can slide something down like a windscreen cover or something? any one got any ideas?

and also had a good interior clean today found the itr signs on the sill still of the protective plastic film like what you get on a new fridge haha
is this rare?

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
i had it on mine too, just think the previous owner didn't realise it came off

benny

Advanced Member
C&S Evo7 said:
i had it on mine too, just think the previous owner didn't realise it came off
its good though i can keep it on till i sell the car and amaze the next buyer haha

BadBadtz

Advanced Member
benny said:
and also had a good interior clean today found the itr signs on the sill still of the protective plastic film like what you get on a new fridge haha
is this rare?
Mine too mate. Took the clear film off over the weekend as I thought, I want to appreciate how nice they look new, not the next owner :wink:

benny

Advanced Member
BadBadtz said:
benny said:
is this rare?
Mine too mate. Took the clear film off over the weekend as I thought, I want to appreciate how nice they look new, not the next owner :wink:
you wanna appreciate how nice they look haha do you get in you car and think my my there damn good lookin sills!!!!!!

but any way whats the grove for in the window? storm protector?