What's it worth mugen wing

itrsarg

Advanced Member
Hi guys just wanted to know how much is it's worth? Its in great condition. Any help would be great. :)
image.jpg

image.jpg

newyorkaddict

Advanced Member
It's not worth much, about £2.50 and a can of Coke, tell you what I'll take it off your hands for you as you're never going to shift it :lol:;)

53 Teegwa

Advanced Member
id think slightly more than that lol (maybe).

As for price it can range depending condition, real or replica wing etc. check out the for sale ads there might be some old ads that may help (sorry im on my Phone or id link them for you).

if your looking to sell PM me when you know how much you want as I am after one and might take it.

Gordon

53 Teegwa

Advanced Member
lol No really your smells lol

PS you dont really need it anyways so think you should give it to me Dan. (balls thats just reminded me ive no paid for Japfest or made any arrangements Dan PM me whats the overall plan thus far?)

Coldfuse

Milano!!! :-3
Your cutting it pretty fine buddy... I'm booked into De Vere in Swindon along with a few others (see the japfest hotels thread) and i think Adam will be down there to. I'll PM you!

CHALKIE

Proud to be C/W.
Coldfuse said:
Your cutting it pretty fine buddy... I'm booked into De Vere in Swindon along with a few others (see the japfest hotels thread) and i think Adam will be down there to. I'll PM you!
I thought you were in Scotland?