Wheel Spacers

SamDC5

Advanced Member
What wheel spacers are people using? Looking for spacers to lower the offset of OEM wheels.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

ijlh

Advanced Member
Eibach 15mm from tunershop.co.uk

They come from Germany but they‘re genuine, cheaper than anywhere in the UK and arrive in less than a week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SamDC5

Advanced Member
JHilton said:
Eibach 15mm from tunershop.co.uk

They come from Germany but they‘re genuine, cheaper than anywhere in the UK and arrive in less than a week

Do they just drop on? Don't have to mess with studs or anything?

ijlh

Advanced Member
Yeah they‘re hubcentric, pop them over the studs and bolt the wheel on over the top. Took about 30 minutes to do all 4

Midnight

Advanced Member
From JHilton suggestion we also went with 15mm hubcentric from tunershop. Arrived same week and was easy to install.

Changes the entire stance of the car. Perfect!

SamDC5

Advanced Member
Sounds good chaps thanks! Just need to lower it now haha

bxlheathsupra

Advanced Member
I had 20mm front and 25mm rear on my oem wheels.. i have the 25mm if your interested.. as i have aftermarket wheels now

bxlheathsupra

Advanced Member
I had 20mm front and 25mm rear on my oem wheels.. i have the 25mm if your interested.. as i have aftermarket wheels now

SamDC5

Advanced Member
I'm not in a position to buy at the moment, but thank you anyway! I just like to do some research before I buy. I'll probably go for the 15mm Eibach spacers when I'm ready. Thank you all for the advice and offers.

H_5hum

Advanced Member
bxlyheathsupra said:
Hey Bud,

Do you have any photos of how the OEM wheels sat with 25 in the rear? (and the 20 in the front?)

Sorry to Hijack your thread Sam!

H_5hum

Advanced Member
JD, your Teg looks mint. Thanks for the info though - very good photos - and I had a good read through your thread :D

SamDC5

Advanced Member
H_5hum said:
Hey Bud,

Do you have any photos of how the OEM wheels sat with 25 in the rear? (and the 20 in the front?)

Sorry to Hijack your thread Sam!
No problem haha I'm not in a position to buy so I'd rather see someone get something from the thread

Rom

Advanced Member
Used to run 20 all round on mine. Pics in thread unless photobucket is still dead.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk