Wheel Spacers

Saggy Ostrich

Hi guys,

I am looking for wheel spacers to use with the standard DC5 wheels, but just wanted to know what the best size to go with is?
Seen some say 15mm all round is good, but also have seen people saying 20m/15mm mix on front/rear (can't remember which way round).

Also, are Super GT a reputable company to use? They seem to be much cheaper than Eibach, but probably for a reason!

Lastly, I assume I will have to have the alignment done again?

Cheers
Dave

wocka

Advanced Member
I‘m on 15mm all round, no scraping issues etc, I MIGHT go 20mm up front but unsure yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saggy Ostrich

Cheers mate I saw this pic on the facebook group actually looks perfect! Is 20mm front just that bit more flush? Also what brand are yours?

jpstyper

Advanced Member
When I ran spacers I had 15mm eibach all round I thought they looked good but depends how far you want the wheels to sit with the arches

ijlh

Advanced Member

15mm Eibach all round for me. No rubbing issues whatsoever and fill the arches enough without it looking too severe.

lewis87

Advanced Member
JHilton said:
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190707/13d3c3e1381fc327e4d71f8a1d2f771c.jpg[/img
15mm Eibach all round for me. No rubbing issues whatsoever and fill the arches enough without it looking too severe.
[/QUOTE]Looks great on the 15mm spacers, is that lowered?

ijlh

Advanced Member
It is on coilovers, but they‘re at a sensible height

H_5hum

Advanced Member
For some reason I can't copy and paste and the hyperlink thing doesn't work?

I previously searched around the forum and looked through a few threads, and I came across this site:

www.buycarparts.co.uk

The product code I found was: Eibach S90-4-15-010. <----- ***EDIT: don't take my word for it - im not sure if this fits? The Website says it doesn't fit after I entered our Car Details, but then again it's never right usually when trying to find parts for the DC5 Type R?****

Does anyone else know if the link to the spaces would fit?

Thanks in advance :)

lewis87

Advanced Member
H_5hum said:
For some reason I can't copy and paste and the hyperlink thing doesn't work?

I previously searched around the forum and looked through a few threads, and I came across this site:

www.buycarparts.co.uk

The product code I found was: Eibach S90-4-15-010. <----- ***EDIT: don't take my word for it - im not sure if this fits? The Website says it doesn't fit after I entered our Car Details, but then again it's never right usually when trying to find parts for the DC5 Type R?****

Does anyone else know if the link to the spaces would fit?

Thanks in advance :)
Yeah S90-4-15-010 is the right spacers they will fit.

I bought 4 from tunershop.co.uk which came from Germany in a couple of days and were a fair bit cheaper than any UK based store.

H_5hum

Advanced Member
lewis87 said:
Yeah S90-4-15-010 is the right spacers they will fit.

I bought 4 from tunershop.co.uk which came from Germany in a couple of days and were a fair bit cheaper than any UK based store.
Great stuff, thanks Lewis!