Wheels

Wootty

Advanced Member
Jae got me thinking about new tyres and then onto new wheels...!

So a bit of photoshopping the original Hondas gave me this...

I definately think the dark Tungston colour is good - and possibly in 18's

What do you all think :?:

mikegsi

Staff member
the ones on the focus look really nice, but im trying to imagine what that cat is thinking.....

if its anything like the ones round here it'll prob be something like

"when he's gone i'll jump on his car and leave my claw marks all over it"

the dark colour goes really well with red, what colour are they as standard on a red one?

Suped

Advanced Member
hencye why will be investing in some konig helium slate finish on 18s soon. :lol:

Wootty

Advanced Member
mikegsi said:
the ones on the focus look really nice, but im trying to imagine what that cat is thinking.....

if its anything like the ones round here it'll prob be something like

"when he's gone i'll jump on his car and leave my claw marks all over it"

the dark colour goes really well with red, what colour are they as standard on a red one?
Standards are the silver ones...

Cat is sitting there thinking - i whish he'd turn that blummin ultrasonic cat scarer off - its giving me a headache!!! Keeps them away a treat - just switch it on to the motion sensor setting and when they walk near - WHOOSH! Actually thats a byproduct of trying to stop them crapping on the garden

Mods - can someone move this to the wheels section please. :D

mikegsi

Staff member
can you buy them cat scarers anywhere? battery powered???

i know its bit off topic but im interested in these, sick of having to pick up cat crap from my garden....

i have already written that they colour suits the red dc5! :wink:

Wootty

Advanced Member
Evs said:
mikegsi said:
can you buy them cat scarers anywhere?
Yep - Argos

Takes a couple of the old-style 'calcluator' batteries. Work quite well IME.

[Edit]
Yeah -I was not going to refurb the original - was just playing in Photoshop to get the right sort of colour - tried gold, silver and chrome. But the darker was better. The Rotas look good - bud had my eye on some Buddyclubs on one of the JAE stands..

SCOTTIECTR

Advanced Member
The Rota Torques that I have are quite nice in gunmetal, I was going to go for them but when I held them up against the car they were a bit dark for the white I felt.

Contact Unit 8 for buddyclub rims through the CTR forum, think we get 10% off.

andyd

Advanced Member
kingston said:
Just dont wash your rims for awhile, free and instant colour changing :roll: :roll: :roll:
LMAO

Yea those wheels in that colour look good.

Andy

Wootty

Advanced Member
Wheels have arrived...

18" Tenzo Mach 10's - Colour coded to the car 8)

Just cant decide if to fit them before the trackday on Friday or wait, screw up the old tyres then fit them saturday. :lol:

Suped

Advanced Member
fit them saturday as tracking new wheels cud have the chance of hitting the wall..!!!

mikegsi

Staff member
yeah, i would wait till after the trackday too, unless you bought them for trackdays!

Suped

Advanced Member
think them wheels will suite your red teg. can also get away with cleaning the wheels of brake dust every few weeks.

Wootty

Advanced Member
The trackday is the hullavington airfield so should not be any curbs to hit (hopefully) But i will leave it till afterwards as i dont want to waste the new Toyos going on em :lol:

redcap

Advanced Member
Wootty said:
Wheels have arrived...

18" Tenzo Mach 10's - Colour coded to the car 8)

Just cant decide if to fit them before the trackday on Friday or wait, screw up the old tyres then fit them saturday. :lol:
Great choice! was thinking about these for my CTR :D
Post up some pics once you have em fitted!!! :wink: