Where can I get new facelift headlights?

Mark_teg

Staff member
Steels Honda 01432 267154 - ask for Dave Johnson and have your chassis code ready.

Or Hendy Performance.

Reggie91

Advanced Member
Just drop them a message/email them and mention you're coming from the forum. They'll give you the revised cost.

Chewy

Advanced Member
Got mine from Dave at Honda Steels - Gave a fantastic discount straight off, beating the likes of Hendy, etc.

CW05TEG

Advanced Member
I could do with changing mine too. Seem to have been affected by the uv light in Japan and turned yellow.

CrouchyM

CW05TEG said:
I could do with changing mine too. Seem to have been affected by the uv light in Japan and turned yellow.
Try sanding them with wet & dry first or some really fine sand paper then mopping them.
The yellowing normally comes off quite easy as it‘s just a stained top coat.

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
Wet sanding and polishing/ coating is jut prolonging the inevitable. New headlights freshen up the front end like nothing else. Even fresh reprays are let down via cloudy headlights.

Speak to James at Hendy. Just under £500 about three years ago, god knows what they are now. He‘ll sort you some discount :)

CW05TEG

Advanced Member
I've already gone through the usual wetsanding/polishing routine but it just doesn't last. I think the issue I have is that the top and sides of the light unit has turned yellow, so it always shows a tinge in certain light. Can't justify £500 on them though, money that is better spent renovating my house at the minute.

ste01

Advanced Member
See if you can get 3m headlight UV wipes from America, I used them years ago on my pre facelift teg and they never went yellow again

Ollie_B_2000

Chewy said:
Got mine from Dave at Honda Steels - Gave a fantastic discount straight off, beating the likes of Hendy, etc.
Great shout on that, just spoke to Dave and he gave me a great price on some facelift headlights. A lot cheaper than my local Honda and delivery is a month or so quicker too.

Very happy indeed!