Where can I purchase an Aerosol Chapionship White Paint from?

p1tse

Advanced Member
I tried looking at paints4u but looks like it's only in kits with primer and lacquerer but I don't need that. I tried to email them but no response

I've been told it's NHO paint code?

Thanks

kyle'87

Advanced Member
As unbelievable as it sounds, I ordered a can of NH0 from Amazon.

I wasn't prepared to spray large panels with it but I did paint my washer jets, Spoiler end plates and also use it for touching up bits. On a small scale it is spot on but for larger panels, I don't know because everyone's white will be a slightly different shade.

Originally I had my spoiler sprayed NH0 (or what the body shop was convinced NH0 was) and it was completely different shade.

kyle'87

Advanced Member
Chris. said:
I believe NH0 (zero) and NHO (oh) are different shades of white? Zero is CW.
I think NH0 has no clear coat and NHO does. I believe they are the same shades as such.

What I have heard, however, is that there are numbers after the NH0/O such as NH0-23 and the -XX number was what the engineer painted the car shade at the time in the booth. I couldn't identify this on my car however.

p1tse

Advanced Member
Just typed in amazon nho paint and 400ml aerosol for £18 plus £7.80 seems steep

No prime member offer

p1tse

Advanced Member
Having done my calipers recently I fancied trying to tidy up some of the inside under carpet where the spare wheel is, only because there are some rub marks from tool kit over time I thought I might clean up with the good weather we're having lol

SamDC5

Advanced Member
If you're painting in the boot I wouldn't worry too much about the perfect 'shade' match. If you're after a perfect match however, I wouldn't use aerosol. Only way to get perfect would be to take a panel in and get it measured then the paint mixed up.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

kyle'87

Advanced Member
Patch_teg said:
Just typed in amazon nho paint and 400ml aerosol for £18 plus £7.80 seems steep

No prime member offer
Yeh it is steep, but I think it is because they are probably a limited mix and the seller is making the most of that.

C2AXG

Advanced Member
I'm sure paints for you sell just the paint... I've ordered loads from them! They seem to message back quick via eBay...
I done by whole boot and front end when it was in bits using their products 👌🏼

p1tse

Advanced Member
C2AXG said:
I'm sure paints for you sell just the paint... I've ordered loads from them! They seem to message back quick via eBay...
I done by whole boot and front end when it was in bits using their products 👌🏼
Thanks. I didn't think of ebay

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Ah. This is why I leave it to TGM! :lol:
Exactly this, my car is there now and after talking to Will he said that CW is one of the worst to do as it fades so differently and there are so many different shades of it that peoples car's turn into etc. Paint ages and changes over time slightly and CW isn't even white as such at first so this is why it's also hard to blend over panels into others etc.

p1tse

Advanced Member
Thanks, Carl.

I wouldn't touch any external pieces myself, just tidying up the spare wheel area which is 99.9% not seen anyway, but as I've just done my calipers I have primer and lacquerer to hand to give it a go lol

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Oh ok that wont really matter anyway as such as there is always diff light getting in and shadows so wont really notice :)

I too need to do my callipers and will address these once the cars back and at the start of July when my steering wheel goes off to be re trimmed which is also when I will fit the new bolster foam to the seat :)

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
Just literally got some milano red paint for the girlfriends jazz from a local paint shop..., had some mixed up and for a 550ml can it cost £10.50.

The paint we had mixed was gloss aswell, (not waterbased) so no laquer required. :) any code of paint aswell so will be buying a tin of champ white for myself soon. If at best its not perfect match, it will be good for spraying into a tub and using on stone chips if no clear is required.