Where does your DC5 originate from?

BAD3GG

Advanced Member
Wish I could find out! I've got a folder full of paperwork dating back to the first UK owner but no import documents or anything! It's kinda bugged me to be honest don't even know who imported it.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

George92

Mine was purchased at a Honda Verno Dealership in Kyoto City.

This is the address for it: 16 Tennomae, Yokooji, Fushimi-ku, Kyoto City, Kyoto, Japan.

By the looks of it, it's now an audi dealership.

ijlh

Advanced Member
Yeah mine was Honda Verno too, they did all the higher end models supposedly

GIBLETS

Advanced Member
Working off the phone numbers on the Jap service book stamps mine was originally purchased and serviced at Verno Shin Tokyo, it then relocated to Tochigi where it was dealer serviced.

After that it must have been serviced outside of the Honda network and stickers on the end of the dash point towards Utsunomiya being it's last home in Japan.

spooke

Advanced Member
Johngreen537 said:
How do you search?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Do you have any booklets/folders/paperwork/service manual with the car, I had some information in my cars service booklet? I don't think there's any other way other than contacting Honda JP quoting your chassis number - if they'd even reply/tell you :p

ijlh

Advanced Member
As I'm not fluent in Japanese, shock!! I just googled "Honda" plus the telephone number off of the business card in the original handbook

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

impne

Advanced Member
Mine is from a Verno dealer in Wakayama

Dealer 189

Not the most glam dealer 😬

Surprised they knew what a type r was looking at the cars they have

I might need to be worried 😐

Mullyace

Advanced Member
Going by the phone number in my maintenance book, mine came from Fukuyama City, Hiroshima.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk