Where you at ?

P15UL T

Advanced Member
stevenston,ayrshire,scotland,
seen a white one and a big cheers to Kev for taking me for a trip up the bypass :lol: and making my mind up.

Yambo

Advanced Member
Mines in Helsby, Cheshire :shock:
White is best - most of the time it is black!!! :(

SCOTTIECTR

Advanced Member
Evil_Weasel said:
One more in Bristol now! :D

Not seen any others though :cry:
Get ove rto Karma Imports in Bristol and have a look at their show car. I'm headingove ron Saturday morning for a coffee, they're a friendly bunch :)

Evil_Weasel

Advanced Member
SCOTTIECTR said:
Get ove rto Karma Imports in Bristol and have a look at their show car. I'm headingove ron Saturday morning for a coffee, they're a friendly bunch :)
Feel very privileged to live in Bristol! Two importers in the city, (and hence...?) a fair few DC5 owners in Bristol so it seems, and now this place, which I'd never heard of!

Thanks for bringing it to my attention. What time you heading over there? Might come along and say hi if you don't mind. :roll:

REV-IT

Hi Evil-Weasel, Scott qnd I are going over to Karma at about 10.30/11.00 in my White DC5 - Probably do Karma's advertising no harm at all to have two other DC5's parked up outside !!!

Evil_Weasel

Advanced Member
Then you might just see a very dirty blue DC5 pull up then at 11!

unless I find time to wash it first... :idea:

Evil_Weasel

Advanced Member
Couldn't find the damn place! :roll:

Found Douglas road, but for the life of me couldn't find Karma Imports!! There is a sign at one end of Douglas road but then no more clues...

Might try next Saturday