Which B-pipe does not hang too low?

scottr89

Advanced Member
Hello All,

So I'm on the lookout for a Back pipe that does not hang too low and will mate to my standard manifold and Spoon N1 back box?

Not sure what kind of pipe is on their currently, its probably the standard one but I'm looking to get a back pipe that does not hang low and will "hug" the underside of the car?

Does anybody know of such a b-pipe?

Thanks,
Scott

Benneh

Advanced Member
Unless you get a custom one fabricated, I think the OEM pipe is the closest you'll get!

El_Boomo

Advanced Member
Go custom, I had a 2.5" b - pipe to go with my N1 fabricated and fitted for £160.

wj51fut

Advanced Member
I think they all naturally hang low because of the tunnel they have to go through. If you put too many bends in the exhaust it won't flow as well. That's why it hangs like it does.

newyorkaddict

Advanced Member
My Fujitsubo is a nightmare. It scrapes in everything. I'm getting a custom one soon as it's starting to drive me nuts.

tico_87

Advanced Member
I noticed after fitting my oem exhaust back on when I took a trip to Portugal that the dc sports exhaust had better clearance than oem one.

Lukeyboi89

Advanced Member
what's people opinions of the R8BYB pipe from an ep3? i have seen some dc5 users with it and it didnt seem too low in their opinion...