Which b pipe ?

PalfyR

Advanced Member
Just got myself a spoon n1 back box and I'm now on the hunt for a b pipe to go with it! Do I try and get a matching spoon one or have u guys got any better suggestions?

Mark_teg

Staff member
** you, not u ;)

If one comes about, go spoon :)
They're a tad rare though. The ones advertised for ep3s will fit the teg which will broaden your search.
Or go supersprint, custom..

Hope that helps

PalfyR

Advanced Member
Thanks matey thinking of pairing my spoon up with a tegiwa manifold would it be really loud with an un silenced b pipe as I don't want it too loud just loud when belting it

Dan34

Advanced Member
Where are you located? If its anywhere near london/kent area go to solid fabrications. he will make you a custom one exactly to what you want.

I've just had one made, check my build thread for pictures, the quality is great!

Brophy

Advanced Member
Thanks matey thinking of pairing my spoon up with a tegiwa manifold would it be really loud with an un silenced b pipe as I don't want it too loud just loud when belting it
Well I had toda manifold with decat and spoon bpipe with spoon n1 and was fairly loud I wouldn't want an unsilenced bpipe on it lol :p

PalfyR

Advanced Member
Cool cheers chaps will get a silenced one don't want to draw any attention because its loud