Which rear badge looks the best?

RaspyNoise

Advanced Member
I have rebadged my dc5. But on the right hand side boot lid I want to maybe put my type r badge back on as it‘s a bit plain looking now.

What other badge would look nice on the right side of the tailgate in replacement of the type r badge? Like a Mugen, Spoon, etc

Anyone have any or any pics of vinyl or badge stickers they can share or badge ideas to put there? Or a pic of your car with it on.

Thank you

daniel-cmyk

Personally, I'd keep the Type R badge and if I was to replace any, I'd replace the Integra badge. I'd only replace with Spoon/Mugen/J's if I had performance parts of these brands installed, otherwise it's like adding an M badge to a BMW 118d.

I feel the INTEGRA badge ages the car as the style of it has dated, but the Type R one doesn't, as it's pretty unique. I'm still yet to do mine but this is what I will do in the near future... Keep Type R and remove Integra.

I did this to my EP3 as well, just makes it look cleaner as again, the CIVIC badge aged it. (See below)

Obviously each to their own.

RaspyNoise

Advanced Member
No I agree with you 100%. I like the type R badge solely. The Integra one defo ages the car.

Which other badge eg mugen etc would you use to make it look modded and JDM so when people look at the rear they are scratching their heads. Mine is lowered on lowering springs with carbon fibre bits so looks aggressive enough to have a mugen or aftermarket badge.

Which brand badge looks modern and jdm in your opinions?

Johngreen537

Advanced Member
How many mugen and spoon parts do you have?

If it's a 0, then its head scratching why you would out them on there. Might as well add a TRD or NISMO badge.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

dave7368

Advanced Member
But if you have a Mugen badge that's a Mugen part so you could have the badge like this one... if fitted I would have 5 Mugen parts..?? Haha

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

Johngreen537

Advanced Member
dave7368 said:
But if you have a Mugen badge that's a Mugen part so you could have the badge like this one... if fitted I would have 5 Mugen parts..?? Haha

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk
Show off

skengdR

Advanced Member
Johngreen537 said:
I actually don't have any mugen badges... Rather jealous now.

your mugen reg plate counts as 6 badges

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

daniel-cmyk

RaspyNoise said:
No I agree with you 100%. I like the type R badge solely. The Integra one defo ages the car.

Which other badge eg mugen etc would you use to make it look modded and JDM so when people look at the rear they are scratching their heads. Mine is lowered on lowering springs with carbon fibre bits so looks aggressive enough to have a mugen or aftermarket badge.

Which brand badge looks modern and jdm in your opinions?
I have a few genuine Mugen performance parts added to my car plus a couple of genuine accessories. Full exhaust, Intake, Gearknob etc etc.. I still wouldn't add the badge on to be totally honest lol.

The only time I'd add it is if it was a fully Mugen/Spoon modded machine.

carl hammond

Advanced Member
I actually don't have any mugen badges... Rather jealous now.

Someone at my work has a CW Mugen FN2 with MU58 GEN Plate, your's is MU56 GEN isn't it?

I saw it the other day and initially thought it was your plate cloned lol, then thought yours has to be 56 as you cannot make a car look newer...

ep3itrdc5

Advanced Member
I dont get people being so concerned about an 18 year old car looking aged... it's an 18 year old car.. buy something newer if it bothers you that much

skengdR

Advanced Member
Johngreen537 said:
12 year old :)

hahahaha show off

to each their own , some like em some dont

my car came without any badges or side stickers and i put them all back on

have you guys seen the integra brake light stickers ?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

daniel-cmyk

ep3itrdc5 said:
I dont get people being so concerned about an 18 year old car looking aged... it's an 18 year old car.. buy something newer if it bothers you that much
It's a badge. It's easily removable and easily put back on. Who would buy a new car because of a badge? :xhuh:

The teg still looks in date and far from outdated, minus a few things. Nothing wrong with people tweaking a few parts to make them happier with an older car. Plus everyone get's bored, eventually.

RaspyNoise

Advanced Member
Johngreen537 said:
How many mugen and spoon parts do you have?

If it's a 0, then its head scratching why you would out them on there. Might as well add a TRD or NISMO badge.

I have spoon, mugen parts on my car bud

RaspyNoise

Advanced Member
All I was thinking was to see what other badges suited the car in replacement of the original ones to make it stand out a bit more. I have those parts hence the badges. Just thought why not as I was getting bored with the original badges so de badged it and then thought it‘s rather plain now to look at. I was going to put the type r badge back on then thought everyone else has these just wanted it to look different that‘s all.

However I was just gushing interest to see what different badges people had on their regs and if any just to put a pic up so I could get an idea