Which wheels to sell. FFS

dan the man

Advanced Member
Right starting to bug me this. Im gona sell either my white or my silver OEM wheels and i like both. Different peeps have said they want either or and im like- bollox i dont know which to let go. so...

WHAT GOES/..YOU DECIDE :!: (bb style) :lol:

pics to help.

WHITE>

SILVER>

dan :? :? :?

Evs

Advanced Member
My 2p: Silver doesn't look all that really, so you want either 'white' or gunmetal. Decide between those two, and if you prefer white then sell the silver ones, if you prefer gunmetal sell the ones that are in the best condition and repaint the others. :idea:

HTH?

mikegsi

Staff member
depends whether you want it to stand out or not i think......

the white wheels really stand out against the red, and having seen this combination on a ctr i quite like it, the silver still looks good, but seems to blend in more if you know what i mean....

however if you plan on other bodywork mods (c/f bonnet) then i dont think the whites would be the best choice

personally i think i would sell the whites, but then prob regret it later........

prob not much help there then mate :?

Evs

Advanced Member
The pics lead to a bias though because the ones with the 'white' wheels on are much better than those with the silver...

:lol:

OK let's be practical then: first deal for cash in hand gets it and then sort it out from there :idea:

dan the man

Advanced Member
Thanks you two, kiinda what i thought to be honest. Im geting some black wheels you see so dont want 3 sets total. And yeah i thought that about the pics, better pics are ones with white wheels :lol:

And for resale what would be better again...And yeah evs good idea ill see who wants which first then... :x :x

Evs

Advanced Member
Resale wise you'd be better keeping the silver tbh. I think mine would look good in steel grey but would prefer to keep them original for that reason.

OTOH these things are getting more common secondhand so unless your silver ones are really mint then you can always pick up another set when you come to sell. Or just take the tyres off the silver ones and shove 'em up the attic or something.

Lots of people talk about buying stuff but IME when it comes to actually parting with the cash it's a different matter, so my advice would be to take the first genuine deal and go from there.

dan the man

Advanced Member
yup im gona sell silver..sod it. :lol:

At resale its not gona stop someone buying the car cos the wheels are white..still OEM and its RED. go buy another red punk if u can :D

Evs

Advanced Member
You're right - pink car highly undesirable anyway, brown wheels won't really matter... :p :lol:

dan the man

Advanced Member
Evs said:
You're right - pink car highly undesirable anyway, brown wheels won't really matter... :p :lol:
pink to make the girls wink..

black...they must be slack? :oops: :lol:

Evs

Advanced Member
It's the way you tell 'em, mate... :p

Have you decided then, or whaa? :lol:

dan the man

Advanced Member
keeping the white, silver for sale if u know anyone. someone PMd about silver few days ago but he has not replied since i PMd him so dunno whats up.

Will amend my post in for sale to just silvers when i get some better pics.

may thanks for replys, black wheels going on soon