White smoke from exhaust?

eXceed

Resident Driver
Got white smoke coming from my exhaust on idle and was wondering if this is an indication of the head gasket on its way out? Car drives fine (very well in fact...) but this just has me slightly worried. Car has done roughly 70-80k miles, is it worth changing the headgasket as a precaution before i do any damage to the engine?
KPRO has the A/F ratio at around 14.6-14.7 on idle.

VT-Doo

RushDoo
Did you notice this this morning? I assume it was very cold at the time?

This is very common with Honda's on cold days. It's nothing to worry about but it's a good idea to keep an eye on your water level to make sure.

PooM

As said, it's just the moisture evaporating from your exhaust system as the exhaust heats up. However, on a very cold day even with the car up to temp you can still see vapour, this is the warm exhaust gases exiting just like when you breathe out on a cold day you see your own breath, same thing :)

eXceed

Resident Driver
PooM said:
As said, it's just the moisture evaporating from your exhaust system as the exhaust heats up. However, on a very cold day even with the car up to temp you can still see vapour, this is the warm exhaust gases exiting just like when you breathe out on a cold day you see your own breath, same thing :)
Phew, thanks for all the advice guys. Was literally poo'ing my self :)! Now back to modding then!