White Wheel Refurbishment

Sumimasen

Advanced Member
Hi guys & gals!

Just a quick question: Do any of you know of anywhere that can do a full refurb on a set of OEM DC5 white alloys? Pref. in the Wiltshire/Gloucestershire/Hampshire area?

Would like to start getting my car close to showroom condition, and this would be a good start.

Cheers in advance,

Sumi 8)

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
Speak to Tom at Tgm sport (Fleet) he did one recently it looked cracking.

Sumimasen

Advanced Member
Cheers! I'll give him a call.

I did find a place on the web, called lap-tab (www.lap-tab.co.uk) who would do all 4 in one day for £328.00, which isn't *too* bad. Their examples looked pretty good too, and they did all finishes.

Fleet is a lot closer though, and last time I called, they were very helpful and certainly know their DC5s!

Thanks again,

Sumi

BadBadtz

Advanced Member
Sumimasen said:
Cheers! I'll give him a call.

I did find a place on the web, called lap-tab (www.lap-tab.co.uk) who would do all 4 in one day for £328.00, which isn't *too* bad. Their examples looked pretty good too, and they did all finishes.

Fleet is a lot closer though, and last time I called, they were very helpful and certainly know their DC5s!

Thanks again,

Sumi
You can buy a complete set for only £400!!

Sumimasen

Advanced Member
BadBadtz said:
Really?!?! :shock:

I thought that they'd be at least £150 per wheel!

Is that the price for new, and if so, where from? For that price, I'd prefer to just buy a new set!

BadBadtz

Advanced Member
Sumimasen said:
BadBadtz said:
Really?!?! :shock:

I thought that they'd be at least £150 per wheel!

Is that the price for new, and if so, where from? For that price, I'd prefer to just buy a new set!
Not new but if you keep a look out you might find a mint 2nd hand set