White Wheels on Blue

drivebymonkey

Advanced Member
Anyone got white wheels on a blue teg??

I want to get my standard wheels reconditioned and considering having them painted white at the same time.

Thoughts?? :D :D

Cheers,
Vince

Livvy

Advanced Member
Do it, we swapped our silver ones for white when we had our blue one. Looks class imo 8)

Raffe

Advanced Member
The white wheels look ace on the blue, infact IMO all of the colours should of come with white wheels apart from the silver which should of had anthracite 8)

Evs

Advanced Member
Raffe said:
IMO all of the colours should of come with white wheels apart from the silver which should of had anthracite 8)
xthumbsdown :xdisguest:

Evs

Advanced Member
Sorry mate, should have been more sensitive given your current aesthetic crisis... :(

Wardy7

Advanced Member
Have to agree, white on the blue looks superb! 8)
I'm sure Livvy has probably had every combination of cars and wheel colours at some point :D

Cheers
Wardy

3r1k

Get it,

You can combo blue with bronze, black or white.

White is the best from all but it's much harder to maintain though. I had one bleh it was pain in the ass.

Wedgybo

The car I've got coming is blue with standard white wheels! looks stunning like that, but then I've got a thing for white wheels on cars. Do it, looks much better than silver! imho 8)

dazza

Advanced Member
I'm seriously thinking about doing this on mine, when i get my wheels refurbished.

AdrianK

Advanced Member
I like the std wheels on a teg, if only they were 1/2" wider to fill the archs a bit more they would be perfect!

Rob CTR

Advanced Member
aye that was my main reason for changing as the rears are lost in the rear arches i thought