Who is insured with HIC?

DP.

Advanced Member
Just wondered if anyone is insured with them with annual trackday cover and how much your paying?

Cheers,
Damien.

MJ Type-R

Advanced member
I'm planning on taking a Policy with them when I renew at the end of the year... They have just setup a club policy with Honda Rev's

Certain conditions need to be met, for the trackday cover to be operational though.

Also, for a Jap import, you must be 25yrs

Mike

kingston

Advanced Member
MJ Type-R said:
I'm planning on taking a Policy with them when I renew at the end of the year... They have just setup a club policy with Honda Rev's

Certain conditions need to be met, for the trackday cover to be operational though.

Mike
Not quite on the 25 bit, they said theyd have insured me last year @ 23 if i had prior experience of driving fast cars. Mind you, i was insured with em at the time so...

What are the conditions over the track cover, reading through the T&C's before it never mentioned anything about their being 'terms' (unless i missed it)

I too will try them come renewal time

Wootty

Advanced Member
MJ Type-R said:

Mike
Looked at these guys when we were researching the Trackday Insurance thread.

It would be good if you could advise what these conditions are?

DP.

Advanced Member
Here it is: 0870 8148 814

I was suppposed to be getting some gumf through the post from them so i could have checked these 'conditions' but it hasn't come though yet :(

Will hopefully be tomorrow