Who's getting one?

nattcharles

Yen price for New Integra is 2,730,000 with the current exchange rate that works out about £13750. By the time you get it on the road in the UK after, taxes ESVA, registration etc will cost just under £20000.

jonster

Advanced Member
Not me. It's more than likely to have the revised ECU that cannot be Hondata'ed. That's the story with the revised RSX in the states. More than likely the same with the revised JDM ITR. No ECU mapping means you can't get the most of the the mods.

You could possibly still put an adapted old ECU on it though.

Jon

Duncs

another snag could be the model report, the existing one may not cover the new car.

Duncs

another snag could be the model report, the existing one may not cover the new car.

pressed it twice then doh!!!

gonzo

Advanced Member
Duncs said:

Correct - As far a s I know the new DC5 does not have a model report for it

(Prefer the old/current style anyway!)

jay.dee

Advanced Member
jonster said:
Not me. It's more than likely to have the revised ECU that cannot be Hondata'ed. That's the story with the revised RSX in the states. More than likely the same with the revised JDM ITR. No ECU mapping means you can't get the most of the the mods.

You could possibly still put an adapted old ECU on it though.

Jon
Actually Hondata have discovered that the '05 ecu is flashable and are working on a flash and a K Pro...
http://www.hondata.com/dynok20-05rsx.html
gonzo said:
Duncs said:
Correct - As far a s I know the new DC5 does not have a model report for it

(Prefer the old/current style anyway!)
This very same topic was to be investigated by Sonic Racing/now ProRacer...
http://www.itr-dc5.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?p=9091