Who's good with part numbers?

DC5RLY

Advanced Member
I've been looking at a few part numbers and want to make sure I order the right one.

I'm after the plastic insert that covers the bolt under the seat that holds the seat to the floor. There's one on each side of the seat. The inner one is flat and the outer one has a raised side. I'm missing the outer one on the drivers seat.

I already have the plastic cover for the bolt closest to the handbrake side (inner) just need the outer side closest to the door for the drivers seat.

So far I have been looking at part numbers on JP-carparts.com, but for some reason it won't let me hyper-link or copy a link onto here to click on.

the part numbers are:

81195-S6M-003ZA

81195-S6M-003ZB

these are from diagram 4010 front seat small parts.

Can someone tell me if one of the above part numbers is the right one?

ste01

Advanced Member
I would just go to your local Honda garage. They should be able to check on their computers

GIBLETS

Advanced Member
I have a full set of these in the garage mate.

Not sure what they‘re worth, I picked them up when I first bought my car but didn‘t realise that both of my seat rails are aftermarket lowered items hence they didn‘t fit 🙈

DC5RLY

Advanced Member
GIBLETS said:
I have a full set of these in the garage mate.

Not sure what they‘re worth, I picked them up when I first bought my car but didn‘t realise that both of my seat rails are aftermarket lowered items hence they didn‘t fit
I'd offer to buy these from you, but I only need the one.

Just for your knowledge if you do sell them, I've seen full sets for around £15-£20

The one I need is around £5 from amayama.com, I'm just at a lost to the part number so i get the right side.