Who's is this teg in Milton Keynes ?

tombakers

Spotted outside kiss gym

J18 KCP

Looked a minter, I just joined the gym so hopefully bump into each other at some point.

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
From his Facebook profile, he is a regular at said Kiss gym too, so you will more than likely see more of it if you both go. awww Teg gym buddies. :p

tombakers

Hi Jono

I only joined the other day, we moved here a few months ago. I was at atlas gym in wolverton before but wasn't feeling the vibe tbh.

RE Spirit

Parts Trader
Jimmer said:
From his Facebook profile, he is a regular at said Kiss gym too, so you will more than likely see more of it if you both go. awww Teg gym buddies. :p
:xhaha2: :xhaha2:

beppe786

Beppe
tom that other one you seen in mk is this one from northampton..not sure who but some girl driver

picture from the jdmfresh meet northampton last weekend

wj51fut

Advanced Member
Jimmer said:
Yeah I get them too. Lol and what he eats!! Thanks for the updates Jono!! 😉

tombakers

It was a bloke driving the dc5 beppe, I spotted it again at the shell garage by the Lexus garage yesterday.

XavP

Advanced Member
I have seen a CW teg pretty much every day on my way to work this week. On the road that goes past the new waitrose at about 8.40am?

Not sure who it is, they didn't go to the last mk meet? All I noticed was the carbon bonnet. Any of you guys know who it is?

XavP

Advanced Member
Ah yeah I think that must be him. =D Yeah it didn't look standard. Maybe I will see him again today lol.

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
RE Spirit said:
Likely to be Ben I think.

Does it look like this..

I'm not really a fan of some of the front bumpers available for the teg, but I have to admit this does look pretty darn good. ;)