Why is everyone selling up?

Dazaturbo

Advanced Member
Chrismartin said:
Hope you told them to tie an anchor round their ankle and jump of Brighton Pier

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Ooohhh yes 😂😂😂

I‘ve dropped the price on mine to £7000 and if it doesn‘t sell at that price I‘ll be keeping it

I‘m not prepared to sell such a nice dc5 for less than that

Chrismartin

Advanced Member
Dazaturbo said:
Ooohhh yes 😂😂😂

I‘ve dropped the price on mine to £7000 and if it doesn‘t sell at that price I‘ll be keeping it

I‘m not prepared to sell such a nice dc5 for less than that
You do right! Scum bags.

nails

Advanced Member
I think sometimes dropping the price gives the wrong impression. If you don't need the money and are not in a rush to sell, just stick to your guns.

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Chrismartin said:
Hope you told them to tie an anchor round their ankle and jump of Brighton Pier

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I'd throw them off the pier with two anchors attached lol

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Chris. said:
Mine went for sale Monday morning on PH for £8250 I think.

Got an email within an hour, viewing arranged for last night.

He came down, we went for a drive etc. He's asked me to sort one thing out which I am trying to do before Saturday, if that's done he's buying it.

Only had two other emails, one a trader who offered me £7150 and another asking if I'd accept £6500.

No other messages or calls though.
What do you need to sort mate?

Dazaturbo

Advanced Member
Yeah I did consider breaking mine but it winds me up selling 1thing never mind 300 different bits 😂😂😂

p1tse

Advanced Member
Dazaturbo said:
Yeah I did consider breaking mine but it winds me up selling 1thing never mind 300 different bits 😂😂😂
Bit of a project to return it to stock and then sell the car near £7k and make the money on the mods

Dazaturbo

Advanced Member
Patch_teg said:
Bit of a project to return it to stock and then sell the car near £7k and make the money on the mods
Unfortunately (or fortunately 😂)most of the mods worth ££ on mine are to the gearbox (diff/ flywheel/ final drive) so would be a real pita to put it back standard and sell the mods

p1tse

Advanced Member
Dazaturbo said:
Unfortunately (or fortunately 😂)most of the mods worth ££ on mine are to the gearbox (diff/ flywheel/ final drive) so would be a real pita to put it back standard and sell the mods
Lend it to John Green lol

Pasty

Banned
To be honest l. I wa going to sell mine. Strip it to standard and sell the parts separately. I wanted a scoob... but after pulling my trousers back up. Ive decided to keep her.

That would be the only reason id sell is to buy something else....

Dazaturbo

Advanced Member
I‘ve had to renew my insurance today 😡😂😂

I was hoping mine would sell before that but hey ho it‘s not like it‘s a hardship driving a dc5 about is it 😂😂😂

Rom

Advanced Member
Price dropping never makes sense to me.
Almost every seller claims to not be in a rush, and almost every one reduces the prices when they get no interest right away.

Not checked, but there is/was a white one on the sale section.
Claiming no rush, was dropped £500 or maybe more after 2 days I think.

I would imagine, this causes people to hang on before contacting. Or at least expect the price to be fairly negotiable.
That and the cheap, rougher ones, making people think the nice ones are over priced.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Johngreen537

Advanced Member
Dazaturbo said:
Unfortunately (or fortunately )most of the mods worth ££ on mine are to the gearbox (diff/ flywheel/ final drive) so would be a real pita to put it back standard and sell the mods
I'd be tempted on a deal for the box lol :)

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk