will i like a 5,after a dc2

eg9_dc2

Advanced Member
i think if your gonna have the dc2 as a weekend car.....its the right car for the raw driving feel..being 'tinny' n having a lower centre of gravity etc etc.....the handling characteristics of the car just feel unmatchable by a dc5...i just sold my jbm dc2 which was on cusco coilovers..and it handlediv like nothing iv ever driven....

my new cars a dc5...which is awesome...its upto date....and feels better as a daily driver....

my advice would be if you drive the car everyday...your soon gonna let the dated interior and the RAW feel of the dc2 get to you and think i need another car....

...unless its yuor 'weekend' car which is perfect for a dc2....you pull it out...and start enjoying yourself <<< haha

i dont think dc5's handle as great as dc2's, mine has mesiter coilovers...and it doesnt 'FEEL' as good as the dc2...doesnt inspire that confidence to throw the car around a rounabout while being totally relaxed......

my dc2 was on crap rubbers to.....the dc5 is on really good rubbers, not a slow as the dc2 yet the dc2 still felt better and there was room for improvement on my dc2 with camber adjustment and better tyres.....so ahnds down..for me the dc2 is a better track weaopn in terms on handling....

as for dc5 k20a is just too far advanced for a b18c....its a compromise and its down to personal preferance whichc ar is 'better'..it just depends what your after

but the facts are the facts...dc2 over dc5 in terms of handling....and dc5 over dc2 in terms of engine.

those are my 2cents anyway.....