Wind deflectors from USA for £38

RobS

Advanced Member
DanielJames said:
Just ordered from the above for both my DC2 and DC5 for £55 delivered inc charges!
that with ups priority postage? if not, how you chasne it? they want 55$ for shipping alone!

kahn_v

Advanced Member
I have the exact ones on my car. They look good as genuine ones. Done high speed and they still havnt come off. Good quality

donzooo

Advanced Member
I've ordered Climair ones. I'll let you guys know how they fit.

Use code "CLUB197" for a discount ;) mine were £46 all in.

p1tse

Advanced Member
Donald_TSC said:
I've ordered Climair ones. I'll let you guys know how they fit.

Use code "CLUB197" for a discount ;) mine were £46 all in.
Excellent
Where did you order from, link?
Do these have "Climair" markings though?

Topgeezer

Advanced Member
Iv'e got the climair one's on my Yaris winter car and can say they are good quality, fitment is different to Integra OEM though as they do not stick on, they go up into the window channel and fit very tightly so tightly i thought these cant be right but with a bit a sweat and brute force there in, not had any bother once fitted and look good.
They do have trademark markings on them but i'm not bothered ;)

Pics taken in the garage so a bit dark, the trademark stands out when the flash hits but not so much in daylight ;)

IMG_0236 by rongood909, on Flickr
IMG_0234 by rongood909, on Flickr
IMG_0233 by rongood909, on Flickr

p1tse

Advanced Member
Thanks for posting pictures
For me those larger trade marks would annoy me so not an option for me

Shame the eBay shipping is so much from US on some examples above, but in no rush to get a set and prefer close to oem as possible

donzooo

Advanced Member
I received mine but unfortunately one must have snapped en route to myself as it was in 3 bits in the packet!

However I did trial fit the other one and Topgeezer was right about it being a very tight fit! Slight issue getting the window up but I know it should be left from 12-24 hours to "bed in" and this should help it.

joeac

Has anyone who ordered the RSX ones from the US received theirs and confirm their fitment is ok?

joeac

RE Spirit said:
I can get some OEM ones ordered in for our next shipment if anyone is interested.
I'm interested depending on price, how much could you do a set for delivered?