wind deflectors help please

hussain124

Advanced Member
hello

bought some wind deflectors recently, been told by unit 8 that clips are missing as shown in the picture below.can any one head me in the right direction please? sticky tape?

sticky tape should be fine as not all the clips are missing? below is the picture with the clips present on the THICK end of deflector, so its only the THIN end of each deflector where clips are missing.

jay82

Advanced Member
try your local body shop they should have something better than double sided tape. i had to remove and refit one of mine.

dotty

Advanced Member
Just bumping this, getting hold of some deflectors soon (hopefully) and wondering what tape people are using these days? or maybe I'll just see if TGM (willie) can fit them on.

ladykb

Advanced Member
i replaced mine last year and bought this, but they have started to come unstuck!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Black-Super-Strong-Double-Sided-Foam-Tape-6mm-x-10mtrs-/250873191655?pt=UK_Body_Shop_Supplies_Paint&hash=item3a69351ce7#ht_1591wt_1413

CHALKIE

Proud to be C/W.
Just bumping this, getting hold of some deflectors soon (hopefully) and wondering what tape people are using these days? or maybe I'll just see if TGM (willie) can fit them on.
He fitted mine,Willie FTW.

redcap

Advanced Member
I very much doubt that just tape will work, the clips provide tension that holds the deflector on the door. If you find a way to fit it please post here as my drivers one was broken off by some vandal scum so all the clips are broken on it.