Wiper Blades

Aly

Advanced Member
Ive been searching and cant find a clear cut answer.

If i walk into halfords and buy wipers of the correct length (whatever that is?) and ones made for a honda accord will they fit?

Also do the blades just pop off and in? and what year of accord if true?

Cheers.

Aly

Advanced Member
mmhh, ive gotta go somewhere and one of my blades had snapped a few days ago due to the cold. It did clip back in but there is somthin broken..

sovietspybob

Advanced Member
Can you steal the blade from the rear wiper till you can get some ordered online as halfrauds is quite pricey for what it is.

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
Aly said:
Integras come with back wipers? :shock:
C-Pack only. (Optional Extra)

You can get replacement wipers from Halfords, thats where I got mine, all I did was measure the current ones and made sure it had the hook attachment as bob has stated 8)

Picture of mine when it was a fresh import...... :D good memories!:

Aly

Advanced Member
Just picked up some bosch ones, 20/18" they were and fit / work perfectly. The ones on alrdy were huuuuuugeeeeeeeeee.

jay82

Advanced Member
Aly said:
The ones on already were huuuuuugeeeeeeeeee.
thats cause they were the right size :lol:
should of just got a measure tape to the old ones

rodney

Advanced Member
I nearly had to be carted away from a Halfords car park by men in White jackets as for the life of me I couldn't fit the fudging things and I was on the brink! I ended up having to pay a fiver for someone that looked 115 years old to fit them.

Not one of my finer moments!

cwwoodley

ring dave johnson at steels honda, and get a proper set off him, i did this last week and they are proper honda parts and fit perfectly, and i think were about £9 each, i got all 3 and posted and it only came to about £20 ish

Dave J
Steels HONDA
01432 267154

Aly

Advanced Member
Was sorta in a rush at the time, needed a clear cut answer. :D

The old wipers looked oversized if im honest, must have been 22 inch long i would think. anyway, ive got new ones and they work perfectly.

Thanks for the answers guys.

Coldfuse

Milano!!! :-3
cwwoodley said:
ring dave johnson at steels honda, and get a proper set off him, i did this last week and they are proper honda parts and fit perfectly, and i think were about £9 each, i got all 3 and posted and it only came to about £20 ish

Dave J
Steels HONDA
01432 267154
Why go anywhere else?! :xcheers:

mark type r

Advanced Member
When i ordered my flat wipers, they were under the guise of Laguna :eek:

See:

Aerotwin Retrofit FLAT WIPER BLADE UPGRADE TWIN PACK 600mm 24" & 500mm 20"

Will fit the following specific vehicles and all vehicles with 600mm 24" & 500mm 20"blades using standard universal hook system:

RENAULT
Laguna 11 (BG0) 03.01 ONWARDS
Laguna 11 (KG0) 03.01 ONWARDS