Wipers

anticlaus105

Advanced Member
Anyone heard of Valeo wiper blades? Rang a local car shop asking for PIAA and he tried to tell me these are better. They are the market leader in fact!?!

http://www.valeowipersusa.com/index.asp

If they are crap/signif worse anyone know a shop that sells PIAA's near St Helens. Struggling to bring myself to pay the nearly £10 delivery charge most online stores seem to add. :shock:

linzi94

Advanced Member
valeo make loads of things including headlamps etc....

the PIAA ones have some fancy silicone technology that demnds about £46 per wiper, apparently they are very good. are the valeo ones not just on a par with bosch or champion wipers?

David Johnson

Parts Trader
Standard DC5 wiper blades cost £8.00 each plus vat & p&p
Plenty in stock !!

Dave J
Steels HONDA
01432 267154

anticlaus105

Advanced Member
David Johnson said:
Plenty in stock !!

Dave J
Steels HONDA
01432 267154
How much is price inc P&P + vat + how quick is delivery?

dazza

Advanced Member
anticlaus105 said:
David Johnson said:
Plenty in stock !!

Dave J
Steels HONDA
01432 267154
How much is price inc P&P + vat + how quick is delivery?
I got a drivers one from Dave, ordered lunchtime Friday was here first thing on Saturday £9.81 all in :D

Moorie

As far as im aware i think the valeo's are made by bosch. same manufacturer number when we used to order them for Halfrauds :oops:

ally_mac

Advanced Member
I had valeo's on my previous car and they were 100%, as said, they are one of the market leaders in wiper blades

SpideyMack

Advanced Member
I've put Trico Innovision on mine - a 24" for drivers and 20" for passenger. No lift at speed and seem to be pretty good.

SpideyMack

Advanced Member
I've put Trico Innovision on mine. Got them from a shop on ebay, but probably anyone can get hold of them.

dan the man

Advanced Member
SpideyMack said:
I've put Trico Innovision on mine. Got them from a shop on ebay, but probably anyone can get hold of them.

ahh i was looking for blades for ages. they are tops