Wiring diagram...

DC5RK20A

Advanced Member
Made this up for some guy in France last night. If you can use it great, it not, no sweat...

Chris

Kev

Thanks should help me out, do you know where each of the four wires on the H02 sensors should be?? Theres a primary H02 sensor and a secondary H02 sensor. Or even what they are for ie earth or live etc.
Ta much!!!

DC5RK20A

Advanced Member
Kev said:
Thanks should help me out, do you know where each of the four wires on the H02 sensors should be?? Theres a primary H02 sensor and a secondary H02 sensor. Or even what they are for ie earth or live etc.
Ta much!!!
Well it is 4 wires as it is already a wide-band type sensor. I am not sure exactly, but I can try and find out, if I do, most definitely I will let you know. I believe the primary 02 sensor is in the first plug, on the upper set of pins.

Kev

Great if you can help because if i get it wrong it blows a sensor at £250 a time. I could do with borrowing someone elses integra to copy from, however not much chance of that seeing they are so rare. Thanks for your effort.

T666YPR

Kev,the primary O2 sensor is: First block/middle row/seventh hole
IIRC wire is Red with a Yellow stripe.
Chris,this diagram has helped me a few times already :D
Many thanks for posting.

DC5RK20A

Advanced Member
T666YPR said:
Kev,the primary O2 sensor is: First block/middle row/seventh hole
IIRC wire is Red with a Yellow stripe.
Chris,this diagram has helped me a few times already :D
Many thanks for posting.
Glad that it has helped you. Thanks for posting about the O2 sensor location. I will update the pic later on tonite.

qamvti

Advanced Member
Any one still got this diagram as I am trying to install a buddy club simulator for the secondary 02 sensor, and need to know which wiring to wire into .
Cheers
Kam

qamvti

Advanced Member
qamvti said:
Any one still got this diagram as I am trying to install a buddy club simulator for the secondary 02 sensor, and need to know which wiring to wire into .
Cheers
Kam
Any one