work emotions

timp

Advanced Member
Opinions please, i currently don't have the stickers on my emotions but am thinking about it, what say you??? :?:

timp

Advanced Member
cheers chaps stickers it is then i think, do you think all the stickers :?:

Not sure it don't look a touch ricey and at my age thats not good (34 bloody old) :cry:

Raffe

Advanced Member
I am only a year or so behind you and as I said I like 'em, wouldn't bother me in the slightest, they are what they are 8)

timp

Advanced Member
we all get older right, sucks don't it. i wish i was 25 again sometimes and only giving my mum some money every month instead of two mortgages.

mind you i get cheaper insurance 8)

Raffe

Advanced Member
Yup I agree.....wife and mortgage like a grown up :shock: ..thankfully no dog or kids yet :lol: :lol: :lol:

conoroneill

Advanced Member
You're all a bunch of old fudgers! :lol:

Put the outer decals on mate - forget about the inner ones, they look messy.

Decklogic1

Advanced Member
These are on my DC5 which is currently at sea - but I think its stickers all the way mate - from the photos I've seen of my car they look ace. 8)

dp9901

Advanced Member
where did you get your work wheels from i am currently thinking of getting these but not sure what colour.also what offset are these.cheers. :)

timp

Advanced Member
i didn't get mine from but check out unit 8 they sell them :D

i have the bronze ones but the silver look very nice

redcap

Advanced Member
dp9901 said:
where did you get your work wheels from i am currently thinking of getting these but not sure what colour.also what offset are these.cheers. :)
Best to go for the ET48 offset IMO. :D ET42 is a bit too low.

redcap

Advanced Member
dp9901 said:

redcap

Advanced Member
dp9901 said:

dp9901

Advanced Member
is yours lowered as im worried if i put aftermarket alloys on it will lokk like it needs lowering which cant really do due to the exhaust already catches on driveway!

timp

Advanced Member
Hmmm i think it needs lowering a little but looks ok as it is. what type of exhaust you got? most aftermarkets don't hang that much lower

dp9901

Advanced Member
its the dc sports cat back system think its more my driveway flat at top but slopes down towards house.actually yours looks ok as it is 8)
i just cant make my mind up as to go aftermarket or get the oems refurbed! decisions decisions :roll: