Yay A-Plan... Boo Flux....

.::Ant::.

Advanced Member
Have been looking around trying to get a decent quote for the Teg coming in June :D

25 Year Old (26 in June :) )
4 Years Driving
3 Years N/C
Good Postcode SS7
On a Driveway

Flux, who I'm currently insured with on my MR2 wanted £1400 from me!!! that's an extra £700 on top of my current policy for about 4 months of insurance :roll:

Tried Sky who said £1150...

Phoned up A-Plan and got a decent quote of £980 :)

Phoned up Flux and they would only match Sky's quote. Boooo.

Trouble is I've now stuck with Flux as otherwise I won't get another years no claims bonus when my current policy finishes in October.

So i'll be changing over to A-Plan in October.

+1 for A-Plan :D

.::Ant::.

Advanced Member
I'd forgotten about them :)

Thanks, I'll give them a shot when it comes to renewal time again in October.

mardon

How are you getting quotes at 23!!! Its driving me crazy I can't get a decent quote anywhere.

3years NCB
No points at time of quote (now got an sp30)
CH47 post code

Its rubbish! Got to keep my car for another year to see if its any better when i'm 24.

Everywhere is saying over 25's only. Has this changed recently and the younger chaps are just getting renewal quotes as they are existing business?

drivebymonkey

Advanced Member
mardon said:
How are you getting quotes at 23!!! Its driving me crazy I can't get a decent quote anywhere.

3years NCB
No points at time of quote (now got an sp30)
CH47 post code

Its rubbish! Got to keep my car for another year to see if its any better when i'm 24.

Everywhere is saying over 25's only. Has this changed recently and the younger chaps are just getting renewal quotes as they are existing business?
you might be right about the renewal i dont know. :? ive never had anyone not give me a quote. ive done a few driving courses with the brigade as well so maybe that helps me out.

have you tried noel dazely?

mardon

Pretty sure I did yeah. Think they said it was over 25's only.

Can get a quote off flux but its over 2k and I refuse to pay that out of principle!

I've got the money sorted just have to wait to be the right age! What a pain!