Yay!!! Got my DC5 after waiting for over a month!

wantadc5

Advanced Member
Well, I've finally got Mr Hanky's DC5!!!

After the DVLA conspired to delay the purchase, I've finally got her!!!

The gruppe M is awesome!!

Thanks Mark!

wantadc5

Advanced Member
well mr hanky had a private plate on it, so it took a long time for it to come off and then for a normall plate to go back on....

MrHanky

Advanced Member
Glad you are happy Jim, and once again sorry for delay. Basically we started changing plate from DC5 to my wifes new car a few weeks before I sold it to Jim. Due to DVLA being immensely slow we had to start from beginning 2 weeks after initially sending documents due to V5 changing for my wifes new car.

I was actually wondering if you would post with that user name Jim, or if you would have a new one :D

Anyway im glad you are enjoying the car

Mark

MrHanky

Advanced Member
celox performance said:
What beast have you bought now Hanky to replace the DC5?
It's not quite a beast, but I do quite like the little car, and I love the fuel economy for the commute.

Unfortunately it will probably be a few years before I get anything fun to drive again :(
Seeing as my wife is not going back to work until our youngest goes school in 3 years. So for now it's just my 1.4 D4D Yaris.

I do keep looking at Mk2 CRX'x though as I loved the one I had many years ago :)

VENOM29

Ha ha i went from a dc2 to a yaris for good fuel economy lol

but now im selling up to get a dc5 ................................ i can never stay away from a honda for too long lol

wantadc5

Advanced Member
hehehe....alrite guys, the pics will come after I've clay barred it and give it the full works...

I've been on hols..and somehow got a trapped nerve, so will probably get to it next weekend...and then I'll post up the pics...

Thanks for the motor Mr Hanky, I'll look after it...