Yay! I've got me a 'Teg-R!!!

Sumimasen

Advanced Member
Hi everybody!

Been holding off posting my first message to this forum as I didn't want to jinx myself before the deal was done... But now I have just picked up my DC5 'Teg, so I could wait no longer!!!

Since I sold my Mitsubishi FTO two years ago, I have owned a 1999 S2000, but I never really 'connected' with it. It wasn't until tonight when I drove my new Type R back to Swindon from Worcester that I realised just how much me and the S weren't suited - I love the Integra!!!

So, I am looking forward to a long and happy Type R ownership, and just thought I'd stop to say Hi and stuff, and if anyone here is going to Japfest in May, I'll see you there! (I'll be on the Honda Revs stand).

Cheers,

Sumi 8)

jimmy_atr

Advanced Member
Hey Mate,

Welcome :xwavey:

I pick up mine soon, cant wait - im well jealous :evil: :lol:

Im hoping to have it for Japfest so hopefully see ya there :)

Suped

Advanced Member
hi mate, will see ya @ japfest. though will be parked in the public carpark! LOL :p

Crisis

Advanced Member
jimmy_atr said:
Its no longer to be known as the public car park, its now called the DC5 owners stand :wink:
Bring some cones and some string to ensure its all sepearate now :D

Sumimasen

Advanced Member
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! :D

Last year at Japfest, the S2000 OC booked their stand late, and had to settle for a patch out near the public carpark. Was really good having loads of rear wheel drive cars virtually in a ditch on soggy grass! Not!

Anyway, I'm just going out to clean the Teg now. And I'm looking forward to getting her all soapy... I think I should leave it there! :oops:

Later!

kaz6160

Thought it must of been his when I read you had brought it from Worcester as there was only two in town, his and mine :)

kaz6160

Thought it must of been his when I read you had brought it from Worcester as there was only two in town, his and mine :)

Congrats on the new car. I got one not long ago... fantastic car.. just perfect.

Wiltshire eh, ... So thats at least one white one and one black one then ;)

Happy driving.. (and cleaning) :D

Sumimasen

Advanced Member
Hi!

Seen a silver one near me as well. Just the once though, so may have been just visiting the area.

You're right about the cleaning! I always both love and hate the first clean of any car. Love it cos it's a way of bonding with the car. Hate it because you always notice all the imperfections...

Nothing that can't be sorted though!

markg1

Welcome fella. Just got mine at the start of the month. Nice choice of colour. White is the dogs wats nots! i love mine 2.