yellow recaro's?

jameshop

hey guys, thought id ask on here as you guys owning them would know best

which model itr comes with yellow interior?

i have a blue EG civic and really want a contrasting interior to the colour :)

LA-DC5 ITR

Advanced Member
The DC2's came with yellow recaros but the yellow tegs are pretty rare, even more so a second hand pair of yellow seats.

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
Really??? yellow teg and yellow recaros,WOW never knew that. every day's a school day!!

MattDC5

Advanced Member
Saw a yellow dc2 with yellow recaros on Pistonheads a while back. They looked grubby.

JT3173

Advanced Member
Wowaweewa! Now that would be a sight!!

There was a chap on here a while back who sprayed his DC5 yellow, that looked 8)

LeeH

Advanced Member
I saw a thread, thought it was here.....a guy with a yellow DC2 sprayed it CW. WTF :roll:

Or ot could have been TRO, CTRO...

JT3173

Advanced Member
LeeH said:
I saw a thread, thought it was here.....a guy with a yellow DC2 sprayed it CW. WTF :roll:

You just would'nt would you!! It would be worth so much more in that colour too ](*,)

LA-DC5 ITR

Advanced Member
yeah I've seen 2 yellow DC2's in Ireland, the rear seat is blue. There's one for sale in japan auction house now but it's not cheap.

Can you imagine how hard it is to keep them things clean? No thanks!

JT3173

Advanced Member
LA-DC5 ITR said:
yeah I've seen 2 yellow DC2's in Ireland, the rear seat is blue. There's one for sale in japan auction house now but it's not cheap.

Can you imagine how hard it is to keep them things clean? No thanks!
But it would be worth the effort having all that exclusivness!

Decklogic1

Advanced Member
I was after one of these Yellow DC2's myself last year, really hard to come by, and pricey because of this. I think the colour is Phoenix Yellow?

Red recaros look better in them in my own opinion. :)

jay82

Advanced Member
LeeH said:

who had the cw dc5 and sprayed it yellow then sold it and it got sprayed cw again :?: