Yet another CTR > DC5 convert!

Welsh-Rich

Advanced Member
Hi guys & girls

I seem to be yet another one who has switched to the dark side (bright side actually going from black to white :D ) and got myself a cracking DC5

Going to kill me though, have 2 weeks to wait......not sure i can last that long :cry: Although have no doubt any wait will be worth it :D

And yes.....I am Welsh :wink: :xgrin:

Welsh-Rich

Advanced Member
Gonzo - I only put the deposit on it yesterday morning, but it's already killing me! Bad thing is...already in the country and ready to go....just can't get the time off work :cry:

Type-R 69 - South West, Nr enough Llanelli (ok, for all welsh out there, am a turk too :wink: )

Welsh-Rich

Advanced Member
Pass there regularly on dreaded M4....nice to know there's another one out there somewher....but not too close :wink:

rossi

As the original Welsh DC5 owner (august 2002)
I wish you both well......
A turk and a Caaardifff boy how pleasant.
We should arrange a Welsh meet to discuss DC5's and the grand slam.

Evs

Advanced Member
I'm from Merthyr. Living across the bridge though - far enough away not to do any damage... :wink:

rossi

As a laugh we should create a welsh chapter......to discuss the grand slam :wink:
Whats your thoughts boys :!:
or just meet up for a drink and a clarks pie and a journey into DC5 ownership :xcheers:
great car great performance and it is not a boring scooby do
you might even want to join me on my journey to the ring in August(thats the one in Germany)

Welsh-Rich

Advanced Member
Hi guys

Been back home for a week ignoreing the Internet and enjoying the cracking Welsh roads.......seriously, soooo much fun :D

A welsh section sounds great........whats this about a grandslam though???? Whats all that about? Think I missed something :wink: :D :D :D

Mini meet sounds like a quality idea, could do with some pies too....although not sure I need anymore :roll: :D

rossi

How about the next bank holiday weekend?
Venue suggestions please......but not strady park

Welsh-Rich

Advanced Member
Whats wrong with Stradey Park? :D

Apart from the team playing there this year :roll:

Bank Holiday weekend sounds great, I'm home for that one...and fingers crossed will have my new 5 Zigen air intake too....but not sure on that one :(

AS for where...I'm happy to travel anywhere really....what's the easiest for everyone to get too?