Yet another DC5 off the road

tedg

Advanced Member
Just shunted into the back of a car - needless to say i get the blame - but thats all i want to say about it at the moment.

Looking to persue a claim with A-Plan. Some local garage in Suffolk has the car at the moment but will be looking at getting it over to TGM for new wing/bonnet/bumper/light etc

Not happy - but lucky the other partys didn't cause a big scene about it and the police turned up before anyone had phoned them.

tedg

Advanced Member
First question - my insurance is due for renewal at the end of next week - do i bother renewing it??

Project

Advanced Member
sorry to hear this mate, tbh i would stick with your current insurance company to avoid hassle explaining your situation

dazza

Advanced Member
Sorry to hear this :(
Glad no ones hurt.
Hopefully you get it all sorted soon, as Project said i think you'll be better off staying with A-Plan.

MilanoChris

Advanced Member
Ah noes, sorry to hear this mate, I know exactly what it's like :(

What colour is the car?

tedg

Advanced Member
black - need tgm to get two bumpers now!!

in the same phone call i take them up on the offer of the renewal quote..... and then inform them i need to make a claim - will call tomorrow morning.

feeling a bit reflective about it all now

MilanoChris

Advanced Member
You won't get a black bumper mate. I've been waiting for about 8-9 weeks, Tom's getting a different coloured one and is re-spraying it.

That VTEC Grin

Advanced Member
milano_chris said:
You won't get a black bumper mate. I've been waiting for about 8-9 weeks, Tom's getting a different coloured one and is re-spraying it.
Could you too come to a deal on the CF bonnet you have at TGM's though...?

Rgds

tedg

Advanced Member
Project said:
how comes you need them to get 2 bumpers?
Just becuase chris was waiting for one as well - seems that TGM has found a solution. Need to actually speak to A-Plan next and start the paperchain.

MilanoChris

Advanced Member
That VTEC Grin said:
milano_chris said:
Could you too come to a deal on the CF bonnet you have at TGM's though...?

Rgds
See parts for sale mate.

tedg

Advanced Member
Bored today and missing my DC5 a lot :oops: :(

Not sure what i can do to stop me being in a snappy mood about it :cry: :cry:

Archie

Advanced Member
tedg said:

I found playing Forza 2 helped :D Since ive had the car back ive not played it at all !

DC5TU

Advanced Member
tedg said:

I seen it yesterday looking sorry for itself mate!!

Such a shame!

tedg

Advanced Member
Got back in the driving seat - Tom and co have done a super job - cannot fault it at all.

After driving a budget (VW) car for 11 weeks it is good to be back in something that drives straight and true - at last feeling relaxed and accurate
:D :D :D