You learn something new everyday

mark type r

Advanced Member
I had an incident a week or two ago where my mobile phone car charger disassembled itself into my 12v point. As i tried to remove the bits and pieces, it sparked as i took them out.

Tonight on the way home i tried to charge my phone up but to no avail, i quickly realised the fuse had gone. A simple job i thought and just a few moments ago i went to change it.

WTF is this! :xconfused: One on the left is the replacement and the right is the original!

-Woody-

Advanced Member
Its just a mini blade fuse aint it? They are normally used it french cars :?

mikegsi

Staff member
mark type r said:
WTF is this! :xconfused: One on the left is the replacement and the right is the original!

the wrong one by the looks of it, your replacement is tooo beeeg :xlol:

mark type r

Advanced Member
Cheers for the replys guys

I realised it was too big when i was upside down in my car looking at the fuse box thinking "Thats not right?" :xlol:

There wasn't any spares either :xconfused:

Ive bought some now, i ordered them on-line £7 for 50 and its all fitted and working. \:D/
I love it when a car throws little things like this at you :D , keeps you on your toes

mark type r

Advanced Member
BadBadtz said:
mark type r said:
Ive bought some now, i ordered them on-line £7 for 50 and its all fitted and working. \:D/
WTF do you need 50 for?!! :eek: :lol:

You never know, i like to be prepared!

If there's a nuclear strike and it wipes out all your fuses, you'll be sorry then! :green: