Your 'beading' pictures

Rom

Advanced Member
Ok, so tried some Naviwax ultimate for the first time. Pretty impressed considering the shocking prep i done. Hadnt been polished in maybe 6 months, or washed properly for the same.
Did a snow foam, quick fallout remover, no clay, no machine, just dried and Naviwax and a Zaino Z8 wipedown.

Bonnet

Roof

maxvr6

Advanced Member
Naviwax FTW! First time I used this I tried it on my ex girlfriends car, washed, clay barred and then caked it in Naviwax EVERYWHERE while wet. When I went to dry the door jams I went to open the door and the handle just slipped right out of my hand and the door slammed shut! I couldn't believe how slippery it was!

Haven't used it on my car yet other then after I cut the lacquer back on my carbon bonnet, so really looking forward to seeing what it ends up like :)

ste01

Advanced Member
Yeah Naviwax is awesome stuff. Even now with all the hard protective synthetic layers I have applied, I still use it to finish as the top layer protection. I completely cake it on too! Best way really :) Especially the front, I use about 1000 layers to help fend off pesky stone chips and those annoying white specks you get on AB tegs. My last tin only lasted me a couple of months....is that normal? :D haha

Polk Type R

Advanced Member
Budders_DC5 said:
Wow!! That is some amazing beading! Please share what you used....?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks. Used Meguiars Ultimate Liquid Wax followed by Werkstat Prime, Jett and Gloss and used Auto Glym Glass Polish for the windows. Integra will be getting the same treatment when I finally pick it up from JM-Imports on Saturday!

wj51fut

Advanced Member
maxvr6 said:
Hahaha! Didn't expect to see that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Max. This stuff beads so well. Shouldn't have any trouble in the winter. 👍

integraleo

Advanced Member
Yaaahh my first EVER pictures I've put on here. Naviwax by the way....and that's not coke on my roof picture was taken at night under orange street light