Your finest reflection shot.

Bonito

Advanced Member
Post it up. Any panel. Any colour. Tell us what product you used to get it. Lets go!

My 03 CW Bonnet. Just used AutoGlym shampoo, dried with Demon shine and a microfibre towel and used some Meguiars Quick wax.

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
Oh no you didn't..... lol. Fantastic shine on that!

Here's mine... Passenger side door.

Machine cleaned yesterday, this is just Meguiars Ultimate Compound (no wax at all)

G Man

Advanced Member
Machine polished and finished with Werkstat Acrylic Jett. I'm sure I've used this picture for other posts like this, it's one of my favourites.

d2007ave

Advanced Member
Oh no you didn't..... lol. Fantastic shine on that!

Here's mine... Passenger side door.

Machine cleaned yesterday, this is just Meguiars Ultimate Compound (no wax at all)
That's a mirror finish

Love the green hills in the background (and on the door too!!)

I'd love to try and get a finish like that, do you need dozens of pads each time you polish or do you get most of the compound off first with a towel ?

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
That's a mirror finish

Love the green hills in the background (and on the door too!!)

I'd love to try and get a finish like that, do you need dozens of pads each time you polish or do you get most of the compound off first with a towel ?
Make sure you have clean paint mate, so wash and clay the car if it needs it, if the paint is as smooth as glass to the touch, you can look at machine polishing. Number of pads depends on how bad your paint is, but I just use 1 otherwise.

1 towel is enough to remove all the compound over the whole car, work 1 panel at a time, then wipe off with a clean side of the towel.

rascal69

Advanced Member
Mines after last polishing.
3m conpounds. Chemical guys hex pads. Rotary polisher.

Picture by iphone lol

Vtequila

Dutchy
Polished before with Monello, washed with Meguiars Gold class and finished with Poorboys EX-P sealant / Poorboys QD+

Josh16v

Advanced Member
Mine wearing just FK 1000p

Quite good to say it was taken from a distance me thinks :)