Your finest reflection shot.

kingston

Advanced Member
Dark cars are easy to get a decent reflection shot from though.

You should have a non-edited and edited/enhanced by "photoshop" thread ;-)

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
Quick one of mine and my cousins car from last night. Both cleaned using megs ultimate wash n wax, (love the smell of that stuff!) :)Have yet to polish mine thoroughly, but liked the reflection in these photos.

wj51fut

Advanced Member
I so need a decent camera. And photoshop. Then my car will look as good as Porthos's!! Lol

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
Gok (aka Chinese Adam) said:
I so need a decent camera. And photoshop. Then my car will look as good as Porthos's!! Lol
You just need a better colour, lol.

Just to clarify, two pics here, one taken with my Sony A55 (16mp) the other my really bad Samsung F400 Phone cam (3mp) Neither edited in photoshop at all, just my usual border added and scaled down a bit.

BOOM, lol.

So it's not just about expensive cameras and photoshop, it's just a darker coloured car :p
Phone pics usually look shinier as well because of the tendency for over exposure.

A shiny black DC5 makes mine look CW, lol, black is the ultimate for reflection shots (Or Chome!)

All that aside, loving all these reflection shots lads! All your cars look great regardless of what colour it is.

wj51fut

Advanced Member
Thread revival!!

As the sun was shining I washed the car yesterday then detailed it today. Only quick detailer and protectant and tyre shine but it looks so much better.

Some photos;

This one I really like!!

Reflection on reflection. 😎

Adam