Recent content by Aly

1. Aly

Thanks to everyone.

Sold my teg last week and would just like to thank everyone thats helped me over the last 2 years of ownership. Ill still be creeping around here every so often, i believe a member has bought my car so it should show up eventually. Thanks again everyone. :xcheers: :xcheers: :xcheers...
  2. Aly

What Carbon Parts Would You/Have Mod?

Got a carbon spoiler goes well with the black car. infact I'm returning to standard so if anyone wants to swap NHB v carbon geez a shout :)
  3. Aly

Wheel re-ferb, what do you think? (with added photo's)

Yeah lets see a few more pictures, im surprised youve not been flamed off the forums yet. They must be having the night off. :)
  4. Aly

Chris at cc graphics

Bought one last week, was quick n painless. top guy :xgrin:
  5. Aly

Replacing Exhaust

2.5" 63mm Exhaust gasket. Can anyone confirm that I'll need two of these when replacing the box n b pipe?
  6. Aly

Replacing Exhaust

Taking my twin loop off and putting a standard exhaust back on, do I just pick up the gaskets from Honda or is there a website for this sorta stuff? I googled it but no luck, maybe they arnt called gaskets at all, the metal plates for between the pipes?
  7. Aly

21 insurance costs for dc5?

tbh, i would get a small personal loan to pay off your insurance the interest rate is ALOT less than whatever stupid tax,vat,interest,scam they hit you with when you take a direct debit.
  8. Aly

21 insurance costs for dc5?

Alot of those companies arnt interested in drivers under 24, try bell.co.uk they were cheaper than everyone by MILES when i was 22 with only 2 years ncb.
  9. Aly

Feedback welcome on my DC5...

Needs lowered, apart from that it looks nice. Always good to see someone with something other than whats in the honda brochure. :xwavey:
  10. Aly

What do you get when you cross an oil slick, a bend, about 70 ish MPH and a tree? ….Sean’s dead

Always thought 3rd party was for cars that hold such little value they werent worth insuring correctly. Good to hear you survived and nobody else was killed, rather daft tbh. :xtsk:
  11. Aly

Just a backbox.

Love how post counters are allowed to troll these forums belittling people at every opportunity and get away with it. Buy a twin loop, it has a loop in the pipe and looks exciting. Ill have one for sale soon, comes with a bpipe sadly no back pipe ;)
  12. Aly

What K is my bulb?

stoo I can read, I don't need u forcing someone else's opinion (sheep as usual) down my throat. stop spamming my threads with useless and unwanted recycled comments please !!
  13. Aly

What K is my bulb?

anyone agree the left is 8000k?
  14. Aly

What K is my bulb?

Just bought an 8000K bulb, should be correct this time.
  15. Aly

What K is my bulb?