Recent content by ben04

1. B

Will this fit 2002 dc5??

:xgrin:
  2. B

Any permanent fix for headlight condensation?

i bought some of those small sillicone bags you get when you buy new shoes, threaded a strand of cotton through about 8 of them and put them in the back of the headligh housing, tied the cotton on the ouside for easy removal, worked a charm.I
  3. B

The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

Made a quick boot floor to go under the carpet, I was sick of putting stuff in the boot and it all sinking into the spare wheel well in the middle because the standard reinforced carpet is too flimsy.. Will stain it black or carpet it when I get chance!
  4. B

Post up your mileage of your DC5

5. B

'Budget' tyre choice?

Had rainsport 2's on my DC2 and it stuck to the road! My dc5 has Eagle f1's atm and the handling is quite shocking IMO (I know the dc2 was a better handling car, but still) the Eagle F1's often skidd and slide when im taking a fun corner/ roundabout.
  6. B

Gave my headlight a quick little TLC
  7. B

Fitted a Bluetooth receiver for my stereo, simple mod. Super useful! Will be hard wiring it into the fag lighter on the weekend so the cables are hidden behind the Centre console so it's neater.
  8. B

started to refurb my front splitter as theres a bazillion stone chips on it. wish i hadnt started now :(
  9. B

Yeah I just spotted that after buying a different type on eBay haha. I do have a chain one but it's a bit of a faff to use
  10. B

Services the car, Had a 2 hour long battle getting the sodding oil filter off.
  11. B

I love that color.
  12. B

Best glue to stick to glass

Update: this is what I ended up buying after being reccomended it by the guy at the local DIY shop.. http://www.screwfix.com/p/the-works-sealant-adhesive-white-290ml/72264 took the window out, scraped off the old glue with a scalpel, then keyed the glass with a diamond grinding wheel (not in a...
  13. B

That's a good point, I'll somehow scrape off the pink adhesive that's on there and sand the glass. Nice one :D
  14. B

Cheers for the help guys, much appreciated this problem is rather irritating lol I'll get some tigerseal Monday and report back my findings :D
  15. B

Found this on Google, Those 2 white things