The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

emmsyDC5xx

Advanced Member
Teg got a good wash 👍

And I finally got my HOT sticker on - only took me 2 months to decide where I wanted to put it ☺️☺️☺️☺️

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
Bought some of these wash mitts, they're lovely and plush! I did buy from this place a few years back but I think some rat stole it off my clothes line overnight. I was gutted as it's a hell of a mitt.

Got them from the Easirider company, real sheepskin and large too. Feel lovely in your hands ha ha!

Not cheap though and when you buy them they came as a pair, 1 wash mitt and 1 polishing mitt.

http://www.easirider.com/wash_and_polish_mitts.htm

THE X

mike.williams said:
todays job was either fit my bride seat or do engine mount inserts. as i was in between night shifts i chose the seat
Have you got a pick of how you fitted the buckle clamp/release, I'm thinking of doing similar soon.

Look great BTW

THE X

Used the Teg for is boring practical side by moving stuff out of my X in-laws garage, you forget how practical it can be.

In clearing the garage resulted in this Bucket seat I had completely forgot about, I'm going to get retrimmed in red before fitting.

53 Teegwa

Advanced Member
Picked up the beast and ran it about for 550+ miles.

Had A LOT of fun with it and can't wait to get down to Japfest and JAE SOON

Benneh

Advanced Member
I'm actually annoyed that I can't get to Japfest and JAE to see it! Been following it for ages, bet it's a real beast on the road now!

53 Teegwa

Advanced Member
Benneh said:
I'm actually annoyed that I can't get to Japfest and JAE to see it! Been following it for ages, bet it's a real beast on the road now!
Oh yes ;)

Car did (roughly) 190 miles to the top half of the tank today uber chuffed but was I well behaved tbh lol

Heading to see Dan (coyote) soon as he's desperate to have a butchers at it ;)

mike.williams

Advanced Member
Teegwa said:
Oh yes ;)

Car did (roughly) 190 miles to the top half of the tank today uber chuffed but was I well behaved tbh lol

Heading to see Dan (coyote) soon as he's desperate to have a butchers at it ;)
Im only down the road from dan too