Recent content by boymuic

1. boymuic

OEM Radio / CD Player

Gather double is one of the options but i don't have a pic but I've seen it in FL.
  2. boymuic

Bilstien Coilovers

B14 but didn't go all the way to the lowest. one finger between arch and tyre
  3. boymuic

Bilstien Coilovers

clean and tidy...very classy.
  4. boymuic

Pioneer SPH-DA120

thanks guys, i've got an aftermarket 1 din so I assume that got an ISO adaptor. Just need to save up for this awesome double dine now :xaiweb5:
  5. boymuic

Pioneer SPH-DA120

is this plug and play?
  6. boymuic

Tein street basis Z coilovers

Thank you Chris for your feedback, how does the car sit with Eibach spring? do you have any pic of it? thanks
  7. boymuic

that would be great, they are ok on my s2k, not as good as Ohlins though but I trust TEIN more than Taiwanese brands out there. At least Japanese ones are more sophisticated than others. Though i'm not sure if they are developed to UK roads...
  8. boymuic

Any feedback on TEIN on dc5? I have street flex on my S2K and they are ok.
  9. boymuic

ENKEI

They look great on DC5.
  10. boymuic

can you sit a baby seat to DC5?

Cheers guys, now i can stand my ground with my Mrs!
  11. boymuic

thank you,
  12. boymuic

owning a S2000 and seriously thinking of getting a DC5 but my baby boy is due in Feb so first question is has anyone put a baby seat in the car?
  13. boymuic

Mugen rep front bumper

Personally I would spend that much money on suspension, wheels or something to do with performance of the car first but its personal preference. Mugen front bumper looks nice if you pair it with Mugen bonnet...maybe save up more and get an original one to save all the troubles later?
  14. boymuic

Mugen rep front bumper

so the bonnet and front bumper would be more than 2k??? wow