Recent content by Britz

1. Britz

Rocker Cover Gasket

Sorry mate I downloaded it years ago so no link and just looked and only gives me the option to send it via air drop which I believe you‘ve got to be close to my phone to do I‘m not too good with technology I‘m afraid I think I just googled rsx workshop manual and somehow found it through that
  2. Britz

Rocker Cover Gasket

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Britz

Rocker Cover Gasket

Sorry pic quality seems shite for some reason Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Britz

Rocker Cover Gasket

As above mate Honda bond in these areas Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Britz

Rocker Cover Gasket

Had one on on mine for 3 years probably no different to genuine Honda it‘s only a rubber gasket at the end of the day I‘ve had no issue there is an area on the rocker cover that need sealer to be applied with the gasket tho it‘s in the manual where it should be applied
  6. Britz

Gearbox issue help

I‘ve no idea mate my issue could be linked to something else you‘d think the oil they recommend to use would be fine
  7. Britz

Gearbox issue help

Yeah it‘s been a lot of work mate so there definitely worth a shot. Only trouble with the oil is that mfactory will only guarantee the diff if you use that torco oil
  8. Britz

Gearbox issue help

Thanks for the reply didn‘t think my bushes looked too bad but I‘ll have a good look at them it‘s strange because I didn‘t have the 5th gear issue before the box came out but guess taking everything apart could of affected the bushes. The second gear crunch is completely random so doesn‘t seem...
  9. Britz

Gearbox issue help

Hi guys had a gearbox overhaul so all bearings replaced, 1st / 2nd gear synchro and hub replaced a mfactory lsd, stage 4 cc clutch , new clutch slave and master cylinder an braided clutch line. I‘ve had an issue of sometimes being blocked out of 5th gear when I go to find it it‘s like hitting a...
  10. Britz

Torque steer/pulling under acceleration

Had this issue with mine mate and having just done a complete engine bay/front end refresh so new hard race wishbone bushes, track rod ends and steering arms, buddy club rca‘s, subframe collars and upgraded to a m factory lsd and I no longer suffer hardly any torque steer at all I can nail it on...
  11. Britz

INGS lip quality

I have a genuine ings lip and it fits perfect mate. Can‘t comment on the genuine Js fenders but seen a thread that fitment was rubbish I bought the reps off kwiatu only test fitted but fitment seems pretty good just probably need a good body shop to get them 👌 I think he‘s still got 3 sets...
  12. Britz

Bad times

I un clipped the trims myself it‘s fiddly but doable with a small screwdriver you just have to bend the metal slightly that the clips sit into I broke the clips on the first side but learned how the work so got the second off with no problems and no snapped clips if I‘d just taken more time on...
  13. Britz

Britz dc5 bay refresh

Thanks mate 👍. Was thinking I‘ll probably have to get another can I made a bit of a mess doing the brake lines. Yeah seen he‘s done some good guides think I‘ll maybe have a look toward the end of the year I‘m getting to a point where I feel I‘ve done so much I just want to enjoy it for a bit...
  14. Britz

Britz dc5 bay refresh

I cross thread one of the brake lines so had to buy a flaring tool cut the flare off the pipe put a new thread on and re flared it wish I‘d done this before I put the lines back on the car Got everything back together tried starting and had no light on the immobiliser so unplugged...
  15. Britz

Britz dc5 bay refresh

Cheers mate 👍. No I didn‘t even think about it to be honest mate but that ain‘t a bad idea think I‘ve got some s50 lying about somewhere so I‘ll probably have a go