Recent content by CL1_EuroR

1. CL1_EuroR

Replacing HID Bulbs

Haha, aye, I tried too with no luck, but the lad had no bother getting in their and getting the job done. His hands are probably bigger than mine too! To be fair hes a great mechanic, probably done it a few times before, hes big into his cars etc.
  2. CL1_EuroR

Audi S3 after DC5

Fair play lad. I have been researching these the past month, seem like a good bang for your buck diesel (shivers :P ). I was considering one in the future. Like for Like, totally different car to the DC5. But could you give me any insight to your likes and dislikes to the car compared to the...
  3. CL1_EuroR

Exhaust question

Good stuff, I put my Gruppe M back on yesterday, I might through on the decat at the weekend if I get time.
  4. CL1_EuroR

Best Induction Kit for the DC5?

How did this go for you? Was there much difference of before and after?
  5. CL1_EuroR

Exhaust question

Any update on this?
  6. CL1_EuroR

First world problems...

I am with alliance too, I will have to look into it, only issue is I wont have room to park it outside the house.
  7. CL1_EuroR

Family DC5

I have two boys, and there is no issue with the family traveling in as long as they don't bring food or drinks into the car! Aye, I second the my daddy 'race car' thing, Its funny.
  8. CL1_EuroR

First world problems...

How does the second car work, do you need a separate policy or do you put it down on your current policy? My policy will only cover me on another car, if that car is already insured. Ouch! No, that will never happen, I am with my missus 16 years and she has never been allowed drive any of my...
  9. CL1_EuroR

First world problems...

Good Idea, but I fish in alot of very remote areas (Lure fishing for Bass.), only parking areas would be peoples houses, and I don't think they would appreciate me arriving there at 2am or 3am to get set up to fish into first light.
  10. CL1_EuroR

First world problems...

To set the tone, I live in Ireland, and Ireland and cars in general don't get on, be it physically with the shit roads, the extortionate Insurance prices or the sheer ignorance of cars that are not marketed at the general public etc... To add to the this, I have previously owned: a minter of an...
  11. CL1_EuroR

Replacing HID Bulbs

Good Evening, It is not a bumper off job (much to my embarrassment as I advised my mechanic it was going on posts that I read on here). He laughed at me and he proceeded to remove the old bulbs and fit the 2 Phillips Xtreme Vision in about 10 mins. Only thing he moved was the washer bottle, he...
  12. CL1_EuroR

Exhaust question

Let us know how it goes please. I have a Gruppe M intake and a decat sitting here looking at me :)
  13. CL1_EuroR

Newbie from limerick

Welcome lad. Another Irishman on the DC5 Buzzz
  14. CL1_EuroR

teg suffering from the kangaroo effect

I read through the thread with interest, is this a common issue/characteristic of the car? I don't have it on my car, so I am now wondering why if that makes sense!
  15. CL1_EuroR

The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

I am jealous! Beautiful DC5 :twistednod I wanted a face lift DC5 in Black, but couldn't find one for sale.. Maybe in the future I will acquire one..