Recent content by cmhshek

1. cmhshek

Business insurance (more than 1 fixed place) - DC5 & Flux is a no no....

You can also give Greenlight and Sky a try. I've had business insurance with both in the past no issues :)
  2. cmhshek

MFactory helical LSD?

The only reason I want to change it is because the oem doesn't feel as effective ever since changing the final drive. It no longer pulls you round the corners like it used to.. But anyway think I'll go for the race pack see how it goes.
  3. cmhshek

MFactory helical LSD?

Not sure if I want a plated one as it's my daily! Stevie recommended the MFactory helical with race pack? Not sure if it's much of an upgrade though.
  4. cmhshek

MFactory helical LSD?

Hi guys, Just wondering if anyone has replaced the oem LSD? Box is coming off soon and I'm debating whether this would be worth while. Thing is I don't want a plated diff, but then heard other helical diffs aren't much of an upgrade. Stevie at Grinspeed says the M Factory is 25% tighter or...
  5. cmhshek

solid fab full system

I'll be getting mine next week! Big bore manifold 3 inch super silent system :) Will let you know my thoughts once it's on. Hopefully will gain a few more ponies after a map tweak.
  6. cmhshek

Bilstein B4 dampers

Ok cheers guys. Think I'll pass on the B4's then. But then the B14's are fine even though they're also designed for EP3?
  7. cmhshek

Bilstein B4 dampers

That's what I'm not sure on..I messaged Balance Motorsport but all they came back with was Bilstein don't have anything listed for DC5.
  8. cmhshek

Bilstein B4 dampers

Hi guys, Been looking into OEM replacement dampers rather than coilovers. Just wondering if anyone has fitted the B4's? Is it the same story, EP3 track rod ends and washers? Thanks, Chris
  9. cmhshek

What tyres do you use?

Just out of curiosity, are there many running re070's on spoon springs? These are going to my next choice unless they'll rub.
  10. cmhshek

Issue when pulling away in 1st gear (video attached)

Thanks for the advice! Although I am a little apprehensive about making changes myself..I may just pop to TDI just to re-assure it's running as should. And I went for the Spoon 5.3 FD with longer 6th gear :)
  11. cmhshek

Any easy way to disable it without making a trip to tdi?
  12. cmhshek

And yup it's been mapped for a while now with the launch control. But it would only be active from a complete standstill. Now, it seems like it kicks in from a slight roll as shown in the vid. Baring in mind this has only started happening after getting the new clutch etc. put in.
  13. cmhshek

Another thought is an issue with the map? As the limiter's set at 4k at standstill, unless you hold the brake pedal?
  14. cmhshek

Hi guys, So I recently had new clutch, flywheel, final drive and longer 6th fitted. After going easy for a week or so, I noticed that there was a stall around 4k revs when pulling away in 1st. It's as if there's a delay and then suddenly the powers available. Video...