Recent content by crxvtec

1. C

Speedo dial with MPH as main and KPH secondary

Speedo reading IS accurate...cos the calibration is different on both clocks!
  2. C

Speedo dial with MPH as main and KPH secondary

I bought mine from an Acura dealer in the US. Just get the clocks for the Type S model. It drops straight in and gives you an MPH readout :D
  3. C

What ISO Adapter?

Yep it's tricky removing the facia but it's also deeply satisfying when you get it right and not had to pay someone for the privilege :)
  4. C

What ISO Adapter?

If you have the top plug then get yourself down to Halfords and get the standard Honda connector from there. It'll cost ya but you'll be able to test it minutes after buying it.
  5. C

SPEAKER ADAPTORS (sorry for another thread)

I have a pair of speaker adaptors for sale - no cutting or drilling required - they fit straight in :)
  6. C

Recommend me a head unit please!

The IDA-X001 is supreme. And I have one for sale :)
  7. C

What ISO Adapter?

THE BOTTOM ONE!
  8. C

Double din removable facia

Not quite so - in a DC5 a single DIN is fitted in the same way as a double DIN so only the most determined thief is going to sit there for 30 mins trying to undo all the bolts needed. Faceoff - agreed people will still try to break in to see if the face is in the car or try to jack your main...
  9. C

THe thing with digital audio is if you don't like compressed, don't compress! I am an audiophile so I need the best in sound - I have ripped my best DDD CDs to Apple Lossless and coming through the 24bit Burr Brown DACs of the IDA-X001, the sound is magnificent. Don't miss my CD player at all.
  10. C

Stealth install coming soon....

Cos you'll know it's red :lol:
  11. C

Go red. Be bold!
  12. C

Can't wait to see pics :D
  13. C

no worries matey - by the way I think an IDA-X001 would look fab in your FD2...oh look, I have one for sale! :D
  14. C

Yep if you're looking for top end features like nice DACs, big preouts or high res screens they tend to be on single DIN rathe rthan Double DIN units - you have a much better choice if you stick to single DIN.
  15. C

Standard Speaker sizes

Hi Alex, I can help here - I have some adaptor plates that slot into the front door (no cutting or drilling) and allow you to mount a 6" speaker (even a big, deep one!) in a matter of minutes. The rear's a bit tricky cos it uses a 3 point mount but 6.5" fits the rear just fine, but you will...