Recent content by DC5Ken

1. D

Handling

I had a DC2 b4 as well, after installed the Tanabe to my DC5 its felt much better but still can't get the feeling of DC2. I just had the Tanabe on for few months anyway and now I have got the Tanabe SS coilover but its still not as good as the DC2. sort of regert sold my DC2 and bought the...
  2. D

Handling

I had a Tanabe GF210 lower springs before, they are GOOD!! Was going to replace my front lower arms as well, but the BC are just too over price, they want about £1050 for the lower arms set :cry:
  3. D

DC5 rear pad

Thanks for the advise everyone :D very helpful
  4. D

Noise from the Clutch?

So I think thats normal then? Its got worst in winter. getting better now but still have some fully noise sometimes.
  5. D

DC5 rear pad

thinking to get some high performance pad for my DC5 now, I just bought a set of lockheed ZR front pad from Dixon, its felt much better than the project mu I had b4. I need to get some rear pad now however I do not need a high performance pad for the rear. Do you guys know if the stock UK DC2...
  6. D

Which Springs for road use

Mmm, the GF210 are not much stiffer than the stock one, but its gave you a very secure feeling when you go round a corner. Very stable and comfy springs. I bought it about 2-3months ago for £280.
  7. D

Need new brakes

Check this out, he is doing a group buy on disc and Pad http://www.itr-dc5.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1582&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0 K
  8. D

Which Springs for road use

Tanabe!!! Some of you might know I got my car from Dixon, and I was thinking about to get a full set of coilover, but then he told me unless you want to go on track a set of spring will work great on road, so then I got set Tanabe GF210, very firm ride, great steering feel, very comfy in...
  9. D

Hello & import questions

Sorry, i was a bit too excited....its was a White DC5, Red Recare.....and 2000KM on the clock...... Merry Xmas and Happy new Year everyone!!!! KEN :D :D :D
  10. D

Hello & import questions

I am with Direct Line. I pay about £1400 for it, and i am 28. 4 year NCB.
  11. D

Hello & import questions

I got mine from Proracer Imports. 2003, Blue DC5 with Blue interior, C pack, with just 2000KM on the clock. Full service history, Grade 5. Showroom condition £16,500 Ken
  12. D

Hello & import questions

mate, see my posted http://www.itr-dc5.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1439&highlight= Great guy, good price :D He won't disappoint you! Ken[/url]
  13. D

NEWARA-Anyone used them?

Never bought things from them, but if you want aftermarket parts, I bought all that from Dixon, he is selling a pairs of Spoon Mono block Calliper for just £1000, about £500 cheaper than UK retail price! Give him a bell and see what he can do for you mate! Ken
  14. D

Carbon Bonnet

Finally, got some Pictures from Dixon today, DC5 Vent Bonnet, £400 for one(inc VAT and delivery), if we can grab more people i will see how much discount he will give me. DC2 Vent Bonnet, £390 for one(inc VAT and delivery). Very high quality bonnet, its came from the same product...
  15. D

Carbon Bonnet

Thanks for the offer However Dixon from Proracer is getting them for me for just £400(vent) or £370 (plain) which inc VAT and delivery. I am thinking if we can grab more peoples to order, he will give me more discount for it. will have some picture tomorrow, Dixon can you upload the...